How A Beginner Affiliate Marketer Makes Money Online
    Hello! I am a beginner!
    So How to start Affiliate Marketing? Can someone help me?

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Spend a lot of time readying the threads in this forum. You have a chance here to get a free education.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

There are many ways to get to affiliate marketing. But the whole concepts is "In what ways can you magnetise the customers out there to your merchant?".

If you know this concept then you can choose method or programs that fit to you, your future customer, and your merchant the most. Good luck to you.

The best way to start affiliate marketing is Read Charles Ngo's blogs. And follow his posts EVERYDAY. Charles Ngo is the best affiliate in the world who is giving authentic affiliate marketing tips.

Dream Big
    Rex
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; October 22nd, 2015 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Manual Sig REMVOVED

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Rex - Manual sigs are NOT allowed; again, please read and follow the rules.

Charles Ngo? There are hundreds of self-styled "best affiliate in the world" blogs, and none of them is any better than dozens of others. Here is a good place to start, a list of the top 25 affiliate marketing blogs posted on the Affiliate Summit blog a couple of years ago.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Here is that thread that Chuck Hamrick shared recently as well:

24 Affiliate Marketing Blogs Affiliates Can Go To Learn for Free
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Hi enamulh!
    I'm working with AliExpress successfuly. It pays up to 50% commission and AliExpress has over 100 million products listed on its platform! I use AliPlugin, it builds webstores in just minutes even if you have no experience at all! If you are a newbie I suggest you to check the guide from Alipartnership. It helped me a lot))
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; October 30th, 2015 at 09:02 AM.

Before you join any program, I suggest you look them up on ABW and see what other affiliates have to say about them.

Hello enamulh,
    Use the forum. You can start in this section: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/forum...lpful-Articles
    Also, don`t hesitate to communicate. You will see that there are lots of friendly people around here that are willing to help you.

I saw many of good affiliate programs (in ABW marketplace) paid.. I wish to go for free one for my blog

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetbbhatt View Post
    I saw many of good affiliate programs (in ABW marketplace) paid.. I wish to go for free one for my blog
    Are you saying that you are seeing affiliate programs that charge affiliates to join, and in the ABW Marketplace? Don't think so - NO reputable affiliate program charges you to join.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

As for me I started from reading blogs of marketing gurus (Geno Prussakov, Seth Godin, Charles Ngo, Neil Patel etc.), I've read some books 'Affiliate Marketing: Boot Camp', 'Affiliate Program Management: an hour a day' (Geno Prussakov) and some others. And also affiliate marketing forums and especially abestweb helps me a lot.
    And what about how to start, it depends on whether you have any platform (website, blog, social media account) or not, what is yout directivity, after defining it - consider thematic affiliate programs in networks and choose what is appropriate for you.

13. Thanks From:

How to join affiliate program and how to earn with this program

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread