Tax Paying Member
    My Plans for ASW16
    I am seriously considering Las Vegas in January although my schedule is very tight.

Seems that I miss some of you guys. Besides, it may give me an opportunity to meet some new merchants.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

2. Thanks From:

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    It will be a great show to attend, they have a new feature called the "RevShare Roundup" which is retail %commission programs only and will be a highlight of the show for me.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

4. Thanks From:

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Phil, is there going to be an official ABW meetup?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to meeting ABWers in our Affiliate Window booth - 2002! Make sure you stop by and say hello! I had the chance to chat with some folks in NYC and loved every minute!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I booked a RevShare Roundup table and will be there, stop by and meet me. I'm featuring Tasc Performance and IncFile at my table.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; October 22nd, 2015 at 05:19 PM.

Sounds like a good amount of experience with these conferences is contained here. ASW in January will be my first one. What should I expect? And anyone have suggestions for a newbie in the biz?

Tax Paying Member
    I locked in my pass today.

For those who are planning to attend, remember that this is the last day of cut-rate prices.......Jump on board.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
    Sounds like a good amount of experience with these conferences is contained here. ASW in January will be my first one. What should I expect? And anyone have suggestions for a newbie in the biz?
    My suggestion.....Arrive on Saturday. Networking can begin as soon as you arrive. Introduce yourself to folks. Take advantage of the "New Comers" program.
    Carolina China

Hey Marmaduke, we put together this First Timers Guide to Affiliate Summit. Hope it helps you!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

That definitely helps. Thank you Jeannine!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    Phil, is there going to be an official ABW meetup?
    No idea yet at this point.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Finally booked my airfare the other day. For anyone in the DFW area who hasn't booked airfare, there were some pretty good fares when I booked (under $120 round trip through AA!). Not sure if they're still available, but that's tough to beat.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Jeannine, Thanks, this is very helpful..I will be attending Adtech tomorrow in NYC, which does not look like to many people are planning on going to. I will be at ASW, and look forward to following you useful guide.

Cheers,
    Dan.

You'll find that the attendees and offers at Adtech are quite different than what you'll find at Affiliate Summit. That's probably the biggest reason why there aren't as many ABW members attending.

Waiting to see if my company sends me. I would love to ride my harley there
    [url]http://deathchallenge.com[/url]

18. Thanks From:

That would be a pretty sweet way to travel there!

I've done the trip twice from LA to Vegas. It's not for everyone. But I love it. Just have to remember to slow it down when you hit Nevada.
    [url]http://deathchallenge.com[/url]

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread