ABW Ambassador
    Well I have successfully launched my affiliate program at shareasale.

I want to open shop in a second and third network over the next few weeks but cannot for the life of me figure out where to go next.

I have considered fineclicks but am not sure.

Cj is out of the question because of the minimum .30 per transaction that they get.

Websponsors is too expensive, CPA bank seems to be going downhill, etc...

Anyone have any good ideas on this?

ABW Ambassador
    Breeze,
    LOL...seems like you an I are paddling up the same river. I've been looking for another network as well...just to expand our affiliate base. I've wondered about the same networks you have. I can't decide on Fineclicks. I've set up an account there, but, I don't know about them. I will tell you that there is another network on the horizon that appears to be very promising. The person who is starting it has proven to me he is a stand-up guy, and he definately has his **** together.

ABW Ambassador
    Tom, Who are you talking about? Or is it hush hush for now?

I was also thinking of leadcrunch, the only thing is I never had any luck there as an affiliate so had written them off as well.

I am almost tempted to re-open at clickxchange but really don't want to go back there because of their new terms as of 1/02.

What else is there to choose from?

What about Clixgalore? Are they any good?

WWW.AFFILIATE-ACCESS.COM A new and upcomming player! This site is taking off very well. They have only been up for about two weeks and are pulling in merchants at about 20 a week.
    I know the guy who started it and he has proven to me to be trustworthy.

I hope this helps ya'll
    www.AskMrMagoo.com www.Magoo-Marketing.com (both under construction)

[ 06-24-2002: Message edited by: chryslerbldg ]

Breeze,

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The rumor on the street is that it will prescreen all affiliates, auto approve on all merchants and realtime TY page pinging and a stat toolbar ... sounds pretty good to me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

--------------------

Hershey,

NO not at all!

--------------------

Magoo,

I've seen them around also ... who are some of their advertisers?

Haiko
    PS. This ain't a windows offering full of bugs and malarkey

Haiko,

Here is a list of a few:

- Freehostingweb.com (these guys I know, they pay well!)
    - ToBuyTraffic.com (this is one of my firms sites. It is an easy sell if targeted well)
    - Cable Boxes Direct ( From what they tell me at affiliate access, these guys are exploding the charts with record sales, I have no personal experience however)They pay 17.50 per sale
    - IKegel Pro (this is a new one but promising one from what I see)

These are just a few. To see for yourself, go to http://www.affiliate-access.com/current-offers.html

Thanks,
    Magoo

Have you taken a look at Adreporting.com? They currently have around 60 affiliate offers at the moment. I have no idea what the merchant transaction fee is.

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    "prescreen all affiliates, auto approve on all merchants~Haiko"

Hmm, that could be read two ways! That DOES mean affiliates don't have to wait for merchants to approve, once in the network, RIGHT?

And what's it take to get approved? Hopefully no-one associated with this board would say "content"... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Leader,

quote:
    Originally posted by Leader:
    Hmm, that could be read two ways! That DOES mean affiliates don't have to wait for merchants to approve, once in the network, RIGHT?

That means ... Affiliates approved in the network would be auto approved for all "network" merchant offers.

quote:
    And what's it take to get approved?

The ability to SELL and thankfully nothing to do with content (no offense content members

My goal is to remove the Fraud [charge backs] at the entry ... for both merchants and the network.

I have seen many affiliates who sign up for no other impetus than to defraud ... I think that it is the networks goal to get real affiliates to push real merchants deals! TT has the technology to track the ref'ed URL so we, and the merchant, will always see where the click came from!

Haiko

quote:
    Originally posted by MrMagoo:

- Cable Boxes Direct ( From what they tell me at affiliate access, these guys are exploding the charts with record sales, I have no personal experience however)They pay 17.50 per sale

Does this mean you can buy a box to get "free" :eek: Cable TV? Not something I want to be associated with ... Or did I misunderstand what they are selling?

ABW Ambassador
    Missdonna,
    This is what turned me off right away with them. I don't know about 'free' cable, but their banners do say they are descramblers...It could be legit, but in most cases, it is something the cable companies go after. I know that Cox cable where I live are going after people using these type of cable boxes, and it is a pretty hefty offense if you get caught (I think I heard somewhere it can be considered a felony, but I'm no lawyer)

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread