The good platforms for affiliate marketing
    Hello,
    I'm the new member, I want to know the good platforms for affiliate marketing, cause our company want to promote our websites through affiliate marketing.
    Can you please tell me which are the top platforms for affiliate marketing.
    Thank you

Hey Zdress,

You can use Facebook ads if you are looking for a specific targeted audience. And ifttt would be a best way to expand your promotion through all the social media platforms. Explore ifttt well and you will get hands on on how to promote your website properly.

Dream Big
    Rex
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; October 22nd, 2015 at 12:57 PM. Reason: AGAIN Manual Sig Removed

you can create a ppc campaign on google adword, it is very effective for online marketing.

you can use platforms like commission junction or shareasale to promote your website.

Thanks,
    Sushant

Quote Originally Posted by Zdress View Post
    Hello,
    I'm the new member, I want to know the good platforms for affiliate marketing, cause our company want to promote our websites through affiliate marketing.
    Can you please tell me which are the top platforms for affiliate marketing.
    Thank you

I think for best result you should find in google and you can get help from well known affiliate marketer

thanks
    taha

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Sorry, Taha, but I must disagree. Google results frequently just display who pays the most for the spot, and this forum is where you will find free advice from many well-known affiliate marketers.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

You can use affiliate networks: admitad, sharasale, comission junction and many others.

you may try various affiliate networks like CPA24X7, Convert2media and affiliateads

Hi Zdress,

Having first-experience with various advertising platforms, Google adwords is the last one I would recommend. It has become way over-priced and only a feasible option for companies with massive advertising budgets. Google are also pigs at approving your videos/text ads, they have become extemely stringent to the point of it becoming a joke with their advertising policies. I got to the stage where their support team would no longer respond to my queries after my site got suspended for no reason, only then to call me weeks later to find out what was going on?!

There are many other advertising platforms that you can utilize for your business. Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon (paid stumbles), BING, BuySellAds, Forbes, Entrepreneur and hundreds more. If you're advertising on a website, you'll want that site to be related to your niche so your advert can reach your target audience. I've personally been using BING for a while and find that they are cheaper and less picky than google in terms of advertising policies. I was going to recommend LinkedIN but then remembered how much they actually cost - they are one of the most expensive advertising platforms with bids starting at 2.60 PER CLICK!

Hope this helps.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread