I believe this is the right area to post new programs per Haiko - sorry if it is not!

Navitech Corporation
    Bar Code and Point of Sale Equipment - It's a huge emerging market!
  2. 3% pay per sale on all products (can earn up to 5% per tiered revenue)
  3. Cookies 9,999 days
  4. Lifetime Commissions (even if they don't come back through your link you earn!)
  5. 2 Tier Program.

Check it out at http://www.navitech.com/partners/.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    sounds interesting but not a very good commission is it?

Jack,

Thanks for your response. I think our commissions are very competitive for our industry (computers).

We offer up to 5% commission for Monthly Sales Amounts:
    $0.01 - $9999.99 - 3%
    $10,000 - $24,999.99 - 4%
    $25,000+ - 5%

As a whole, I think some additional things that set us apart is the length of our cookies (9,999 days, residual commissions for repeat customer orders, and two-tier program.

However,I will make sure I continue to monitor our commission structure to make sure we are competitive.

Thanks for your input.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    good I got a response right away. That is a very good sign right there. Interaction between it's affilaites is so important IMO. The are so many programs that don't communicate. The cookies structure sounds good. Keep us informed!

Navitech Corporation -
    Seems your shopping cart is down all I get is a pop up saying click for live help or email sales.

And I think you would get better conversions if customers did not have to login in to make a purchase.

Thanks for your comments.

Our site was briefly down this weekend - which is why you might have had difficulty. We also do have an automated pop-up to assist site visitors - for visitors who are having trouble finding information - or need help ordering online.

In regards to your login comment. Our customers many times do not have to login to place orders - as their information is stored in our system - and captured by cookies when they return to our site.

In cases where they do have to log in to their online account (they have deleted their cookies), I believe it assists in easier online ordering - when they log the site then pulls up their ordering information stored in our database (Bill To, Ship To, etc is already entered in our system.) We have had very positive customer response from our customers regarding our online account (which also provides order history, tracking information, and other relevant information to assist in ordering)

If it is a new customer - they are taking through the typically steps of entering their email, password, bill to/ship to etc. They do not have to "log in" per say during this process.

I am not sure I addressed your concern - so please let me know if you have any additional comments.

Thanks.

Hi Cathy,
    Well I tried to go through your buying process and got stopped by a create an accout or login in type page.
    Which for me it should be an option not a must Do. Anyways to each their own.

Thanks for the replies.

Ahhh, gotcha, I understand now!. I might have to think a work aroud for that that - good point. Thanks...

Cathy

Let us know, when the work around ( or option ) is in place.

I'll start sending you some traffic!

Hello again Cathy,
    Your shopping cart image when clicked on still as an error popup and takes over a minute to display ( With a DSL Connection ).

Also your Buy Now buttons won't take me to a confirmation page or even a login screen.

Maybe it's just me.
    Has anybody else tried Cathy's site?

Hi,

Thanks for checking our site out again. Can I ask you what browser you are using? I know we have had some browser compatibility issues in the past...

Also, thanks for your Buy Now - that just populates your shopping cart - and wouldn't get you to your shopping cart. Very good point - I am working either 1) changing graphic to read Add to Cart or 2) Working on having it point to the shopping cart.

I really appreciate your comments - it's great to have "outside" eyes make comments.

Thanks.
    Cathy

Cathy,

For what it is worth, I would put your site up in the site review section and let the affiliates have a shot at it. I find it very user unfriendly. I didn't have a clue as to what to look for. I clicked on things and nothing happened. The I realised I could scroll over to the right about 100 yards and that there was stuff there. JMO FWIW! You might be pleasantly surprized at the great info you will receive.

"Can I ask you what browser you are using? "

IE 5.5

Quiet, Yup! I'm using IE 5.5. Actually the 100 yards was an exageration! Only about 50 yards to the right.

Really though I didn't catch the stuff on the right side until after clicking on several links. Had to scrol probably about 1/5 of the windo to see it.

PS- Cathy, I'm not trying to slam your site. Trust me the way my pages are doesn't compare to the talent you or your programmers have. But I know that the review has helped out alot of other site owners. JMO

[ 07-17-2002: Message edited by: GameBoy ]

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread