Does anyone have a phone number for Pillstore support? I'm new to their program and should have gotten a check from them for May but haven't.

(888) 249.8422

Just so you know where I located it at:
    http://www.pillstore.com/about.htm

[ 07-05-2002: Message edited by: FineClicks.com ]

Thank you! I thought I looked there but must've missed it.

Update - I never had to make the call. When I checked my PO Box this AM, check for May was in there. Cut on June 6th, but not mailed until the 26th :confused:
    Not complaining about it, I just thought it was a little weird to hold the cut check for 20 days before mailing it.

I've been receiving my Pillstore checks between the 14th and 17th of each month so getting your check on the 26th is a little unusual.

On a side note - I think you will be very happy with the program. I've been promoting it on my Druggist.org site and my stats for this month so far -

Total unique clicks this month: 99
    Number of 1st tier commissions this month: (total/approved) 4 / 4
    Number of 2nd tier commissions this month: (total/approved) 0 / 0
    Total of approved 1st tier commissions this month: $90.30

That's about a 90 cent EPC so far this month though my average EPC is around 45-50 cents which is pretty impressive as well. I also have seen re-orders starting to occur which is great. I can't wait till I start getting my traffic up.

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org

The check was actually for their Kwiktabs program; as I remember May was the first month that program was in operation so that probably accounts for the delay. I was confused because I had heard back from support once and when I first asked about payment, and they said checks are cut on the 1st and sent right away.

Believe me, it blew me away to get a sale on a brand-new site from a program I'd just joined. In fact I hadn't bothered to check my stats and had no idea I'd had a sale with them until the last week in June.

Those are impressive figures Larry. Just out of curiosity, have you used any sort of offline advertising for this type of product? It seems to me it would lend itself well to print ads in local newspapers.

quote:
    Originally posted by eaglefire:
    Those are impressive figures Larry. Just out of curiosity, have you used any sort of offline advertising for this type of product? It seems to me it would lend itself well to print ads in local newspapers.

I haven't as of yet but sure have thought about it. At the moment - it is all free search engine traffic to my Druggist.org site which should increase. I also will add a few extra pages to the site. I have done some pay-per-click advertising and will likely do some more in the future. Having the www.Druggist.org domain name really helps me get that extra advantage over others that are listed on a search engine page because people are more likely to click Druggist.org before crappydomaindrugplace.com. It will also will be an advantage wherever I advertise it.

By the way - I just got another $27.45 commission so my EPC is over a $1 at the moment for the month.

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org

Have either of you gotten any sales in the last couple of days, either for Kwiktabs or Pillstore? Sales in that market seem to be stalled...

quote:
    Originally posted by SpongeBob:
    Have either of you gotten any sales in the last couple of days, either for Kwiktabs or Pillstore? Sales in that market seem to be stalled...

yep - I had one again the day before yesterday for Pillstore. My sales have been picking up though I know many others produce a lot more sales than myself.

Larry Wentz
    www.AffiliateNetwork.org
    www.MultipleDomainHosting.net

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread