I can't use Mailchimp - 1and1 Webmail not receiving mails
    I'm trying to use mailchimp (MC) and they need me to pick up a verification code from my webmail proper and then return and enter it to do a sign up form. But my webmail has nothing in there. But when I ask MC to send to my outlook address it arrives there with a verification code, but which won't work as it's not verifying the MS outlook domain but a 1&1 domain. I'm stuck with no answers to solve this problem. I can't log into their forums, I can't see anywhere else I should post this problem. They're not handling the issue effectively. Might I be doing sth wrong? Isn't there any free alternative that can render even closely to MC that I could start off with first?

Have you contacted 1and1 support team in regards to not receiving emails in mailbox? They should be able to assist to find the issue. And according Mailchimp support options page, they do provide Live Chat and email to their paid service users and Free Plan users have 30 days support available. So I would suggest contact them as well. If the issue doesn’t get resolved then try to get other service such as interspire email marketing solutions.

For more info:
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]bodHOST.com[/COLOR][/B] - [B][URL="http://www.bodhost.com/cloud-hosting.php"]Enterprise Cloud Hosting[/URL] [COLOR="#0000CD"]Solutions with Auto-Scaling Flavors[/COLOR][/B] |
    [B][URL="http://www.bodhost.com/commission-structure.php"]Earn upto $300 with our Affiliate Program[/URL][/B]

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    1and1 is the WORST online company in any field that there is. They stink in every respect and are totally ignorant, uncaring, out for the money only and have VERY questionable ethics and will SCREW their customers at EVERY opportunity. I say run from them as fast as you can.

A legitimate company will help you out. That isn't them
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Did you actually contact customer service?
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

I've got to agree with Phil. I can't imagine anyone trying to run a serious business there. 99-cent hosting, free this, free that, cheap this, cheap that - all in their own promotions - should tell you something. I feel sorry for anyone there that runs into a problem.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread