Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Business Insider Report on Affiliate Marketing - Fascinating observations
    BusinessInsider.com just completed a report on performance marketing and shared some key findings that show the value and power of affiliate marketing. These were my two favorites:

• Affiliate marketing now drives as many e-commerce orders in the US as email. Both channels currently account for 16% of US e-commerce orders, according to marketing firm Custora. This makes affiliate marketing one of the four largest sources of e-commerce orders, outperforming social commerce and display advertising.
    • Overall, publishers still generate the bulk of their revenue from advertising, but affiliate marketing is growing faster, per our sources. Approximately 15% of the digital media industry's revenue now comes from affiliate marketing.

The Affiliate Marketing Report: How mainstream publishers are turning performance-based marketing into a fine art
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

I'm curious about the rest of the report- but not curious enough to pay the full amount...
    Julia Kozuck-Hochstein
    Head of Affiliate Marketing- Zoro.com
    affiliate@zoro.com

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Affiliate marketing now drives as many e-commerce orders in the US as email. Both channels currently account for 16% of US e-commerce orders, according to marketing firm Custora. This makes affiliate marketing one of the four largest sources of e-commerce orders, outperforming social commerce and display advertising.
    That's a significant statement and goes a long way to vindicating the affiliate channel as prime time.

4. Thanks From:

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    My thoughts exactly, and from a highly respected source!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

6. Thanks From:

I want to believe that affiliate marketing has been growth more for the past years base on the report.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread