Thread: Top Plugin for Bloggers? Vote for MyAW & Convert-A-Link for WordPress

Affiliate Network Rep
    Top Plugin for Bloggers? Vote for MyAW & Convert-A-Link for WordPress
    Read on our blog.

Planning work on your blog can be challenging enough, with adding content, managing the layout and aesthetics, as well as building relationships with other bloggers and responding to readers. Monetizing your content on top of these tasks can be daunting and time-consuming, which is why Affiliate Window created two useful plugins to help make affiliate marketing super easy for bloggers.

The Performance Marketing Association’s (PMA) Publisher Recruitment Council is looking to feature the best blogger plugins and want to hear from you.

We would be grateful if you could consider nominating our solutions as top plugins for bloggers here.

Affiliate Window Blogger Plugins

My AW is our Chrome plugin that allows bloggers to quickly generate affiliate links for advertisers straight from their website, without the need to log into our Interface. It also allows bloggers to join new programs, share links on social media, generate custom URL’s, find the latest offers and discount codes and generate links to specific product pages. Watch our video tutorial here. Firefox users are able to install our FireAW plugin.

Once our Convert-a-link solution has been switched on, bloggers are able to download and install a WordPress plugin straight onto the admin section of their website. This will automatically convert all product links on their website into trackable affiliate links.

Here’s what bloggers using the plugins on our network had to say about them:

“MyAW is what makes Affiliate Window by far the easiest affiliate linking network I use. It is so convenient; I can create a custom link without a second thought. I wish all the programs I’m part of had that option!” Hannah Clay Wareham, http://www.thehomesteady.com/

“It was really easy to install Convert-a-link to my site. I really like that I don’t need to use manual link generators to make all my links affiliate links. I am able to just add the regular link to the advertiser’s site and the Convert-a-Link tool converts all the links to affiliate links for me. It saves me a lot of time and hassle. ” Rachel Follett, http://www.lovelyclustersblog.com

Nominate our plugins in for the PMAs blogger piece here.

If you have any questions regarding our tools, please email our Publisher Services team.
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; November 11th, 2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Errors

2. Newsletter Signup