Cool Any tips on Affiliate Recruitment
    Hi everyone, it is my first post on forum.

I have been doing the affiliate marketing for half a year, but still have many questions about it. Especially on affiliate recruitment, I have been working on several method, e.g. affiliate directory, social media recruitment, forum recruitment, affiliate network itself.

Does anyone have any better or new channel, new method to recruit? Here must has many experts on affiliate marketing, I am all ears for your tips and suggestions.

Also I have an another question, is really a saturated value existed? How many may it be?

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    There have been many great posts discussing affiliate recruitment. Everyone is always looking for some fast new better way of recruiting affiliates, but honestly the tried and true methods remain the best. The "new" ways tend to recruit lots of newbies who don't perform. Use the search function to find some of the existing threads on recruitment and spend time reading through many of them.

Not sure what you mean by your saturated value question.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Thanks J, there're really lots of great post here. About the saturated value, I mean, is there a summit value of recruitment? For example, there will be a rapidly increase of the recruit numbers, when it comes to 7,000 or 8,000, I not sure..Then, it will become very hard to have a second great raise.

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Recruiting affiliates is a never ending process. A lot depends on your program to get the early wave of sign-ups, but after that, unless you have something hot & new added to your program, you'll continue to grow at a slower pace. Even then, the excitement of a bonus or new payout structure can wear off quickly.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Personally, the best way to recruit affiliates is to look for websites and blogs you believe would be a good fit for your program and contact them directly. It takes a lot of time, and is never ending, but you will likely find the most promising affiliates this way.

Quote Originally Posted by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow View Post
    Recruiting affiliates is a never ending process. A lot depends on your program to get the early wave of sign-ups, but after that, unless you have something hot & new added to your program, you'll continue to grow at a slower pace. Even then, the excitement of a bonus or new payout structure can wear off quickly.
    Yes, indeed. It will be a long way to go, and I will try to add more new things to my program. If anything works out, I will back to this thread and share.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
    Personally, the best way to recruit affiliates is to look for websites and blogs you believe would be a good fit for your program and contact them directly. It takes a lot of time, and is never ending, but you will likely find the most promising affiliates this way.
    Thanks Ryan, blog and forum contacts is effective, although it really takes time to push forward. Do you have some good experience on blog and forum recruitment?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread