Serving multiple English speaking countries with different currencies and websites

Sorry for my ignorance. I am a digital marketing guy with no previous experience of affiliate marketing.

I am in the process of developing a health-oriented wordpress site that I hope will affiliate sales of books, natural personal hygiene products, vitamins/supplements and possibly music. (I am thinking Amazon is probably the way to go).

I am based in the UK (which isnt a big market). I would like also to serve the USA, Canada, Australia etc. but of course they will all have separate Amazon country sites which offer different currencies. How do I address that problem?

Thanks for any advice.

BTW - I fancy also earning from a few (not too many) Google display ads on each page...

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Denver, CO
    Not sure how to do that with Amazon, but I know many other merchants have programs available for multiple countries and accept multiple currencies, and probably pay a higher commission than Amazon. You may want to explore those too.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Ahemdabad India
    if you sell health oriented helpful things like brushes, and other healthy things helpful for earning from affiliate market network.

JCrooks is right, there are better systems out there, I could give you some links here but I don`t know if I`m allowed to post links. (just search for top affiliate networks and you can get an idea)
    Also, I`m working for a brain supplement company that offers 30% to 50% RevShare if you are interested, but I don`t know if I`m allowed to send a link to the affiliate program via PM

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread