Thread: Dekantā Now Live Exclusively on Affiliate Window!

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Dekantā Now Live Exclusively on Affiliate Window!
    We are very pleased to announce that dekantā is NOW live Exclusively on Affiliate Window!

Join The Dekantā Affiliate Program Today!

About dekantā
    Rare Japanese Whisky, Delivered Worldwide.

Dekantā offers the world's largest online selection of Japanese whisky. Each of our rare bottles is shipped directly from Japan and delivered worldwide in 7-10 business days.

We pride ourselves in helping our customers find the perfect bottle for a gift, special occasion, their private collection, or to enjoy. Our stock consists of more than 500 different bottles of fine whisky at every price level. From $30 up to more than $10,000 per bottle. At dekantā we have the right bottle of whisky for everyone!

Our products come from world renown distilleries including Suntory, Hakushu, Karuizawa, Hanyu, Nikka and many other. Want to buy the world's best whisky? At dekantā we carry Yamazaki 18, widely proclaimed as the world's best whisky of 2015.

The dekantā Program Offers:
    • 6% commission on all products
    • 45 day cookie period
    • World-wide shipping
    • Fantastic onsite conversion
    • High order totals
    • Regularly updated banners and text links
    • Daily product feed

Questions? Contact Molly at Affiliate Window

Read More From dekant...
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; November 24th, 2015 at 10:27 AM.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    This looks excellent - applied.

From your promo material:

"Yamazaki 18, widely proclaimed as the world's best whisky of 2015."

Yamaaki is in the same class as many of Scotland's finest labels, and having enjoyed Yamazaki 12 and 18, I cannot dispute that statement.

I don't currently have an open bottle but here is a Yamazaki 12 from my Single Malt Spent Bottle Collection

Yamazaki12.jpg
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

They have a lot of varied-size banners, not the standard sizes. That's fine, but I could really use one that's 180 x 150 and also a 728 x 90.

Any chance?

Note - I really do not know why more merchants do not provide 180 x 150 banners as that is the perfect size for most WordPress theme sidebars.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Hey Phil, I've spoken with Molly, the AM on that program, and she would be very happy to request those sizes for you!
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

I can't resist! "Ask and ye shall receive." Log in now, Phil, and you'll see a 728 x 90 banner in the Affiliate Window interface.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

Thanks Jeannine, Molly - much appreciated!

7. Newsletter Signup