2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Buy-Telco closed down at Linkshare and move program to Linksprofit. Anyone have good or bad experiences with these. I never heard of them.

LinkProfits and DirectStuff form Alliance

Germantown, Maryland: August 21, 2002:, a leading outsource affiliate program management and consulting company, has joined forces with, Inc., a full service direct marketing and infrastructure company. Specifically, LinkProfits will now offer its e-commerce clients the opportunity to use DirectStuff’s DirectTrack™ affiliate program tracking solution and to tap into their DirectLeads™ network of over 11,000 affiliate (also known as publisher) sites. In turn, DirectStuff will now offer merchant clients the opportunity to utilize the affiliate program marketing services of LinkProfits.

“Although we will continue to work with the tracking solution of choice by our clients, this new alliance with DirectStuff gives us the opportunity to work much more efficiently with one specific solution,” said Jim Gribble, LinkProfits’ Managing Director. “The DirectTrack solution is not only robust and easy to use, but unlike many other solutions, it’s extremely affordable for my clients,” he commented. “Having access to the Direct Leads network of affiliates elevates DirectTrack to a network solution, much like LinkShare, Commission Junction and others who not only charge higher basic fees, but take a performance percentage as well. DirectTrack only charges for bandwidth – and unlike others, does not require exclusivity of the affiliate channel – it’s a great situation for my clients,” Gribble concluded.

“We’re thrilled to have the opportunity to provide our services to LinkProfits’ clients,” said Jason Wolfe, President/CEO of, Inc. “And many of our merchant clients will benefit greatly from the affiliate marketing expertise that LinkProfits provides,” he added. “There's a really nice synergy between the two companies, and I’m looking forward to a continued working relationship with LinkProfits.”

Established in 1999, LinkProfits is a subsidiary of Direct Marketing Dynamics, Inc.. LinkProfits provides superior outsource affiliate program management and consulting services to a select group of clients. LinkProfits’ results-oriented group of seasoned affiliate program managers provides a comprehensive, turnkey solution. Their philosophy is that successful performance-based partnership programs require constant, hands-on nurturing. “We place extraordinary emphasis on, and dedicate much of our resources toward the identification and recruitment of top affiliate partners for our clients,” according to Jim Gribble. “We’ve found that this is the single greatest success factor in this unique marketing channel.” For more information, visit or phone (301) 916-3900.

DirectStuff – DirectTrack – DirectLeads, originally Advertising Concepts, Inc, was formed in 1994. DirectStuff launched the Internet's first coupon related site in 1995. From there, the company built its own 'Direct' branded Advertising Network called the DirectLeads in 1998. Today, DirectLeads generates over 500,000,000 advertising impressions monthly and over 2,000,000 clicks to advertisers' web sites. Publishers who belong to DirectLeads have earned collectively millions of dollars in commissions. From DirectLeads the company spun DirectClicks, banner advertisement network; DirectNewsletters Newsletter network reaching 50,000,000 readers monthly; and DirectTrack, their affiliate partner tracking solution. For more information about any of DirectStuff’s services, visit or call (800) 540-3433.

WebMaster Mike

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Austin, TX
    Mike -

I've known Jim Gribble (LinkProfits) for years, and he's a talented and reputable guy.

His alliance with DirectTrack is relatively new, and I expect to see more companies with existing programs migrate to his services in the near future.

Your post pretty much summarizes his company, and I would rank him in the upper echelon of folks in this business, with regards to him knowledge and ethics.

Shawn Collins
    Director of Affiliate Marketing
    ClubMom, Inc.
    200 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
    New York, New York 10016
    tel 646.435.6513
    fax 646.435.6600

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread