Help! We need help narrowing down our list of potential affiliate networks to do business with.

We're currently considering; ClickXchange, ClixGalore, DirectLeads, FineClicks and ShareAsale.

Pros, cons, personal experience and mindless ramblings all welcome. If you know of others we should consider... chime in (but, please make it known if you work for or will otherwise benefit from the referral you're making).

LinkShare, CJ and BeFree are out of our price range because as web businesses go... we're young whippersnappers.

What do you think? Inquiring minds want to know. Our site is UrbanScooters if it helps to know the kind of site we're talking about.

Thanks,

Frankodelic
    UrbanScooters.com

ABW Ambassador
    Just visited your site and can tell you, you should make those graphics on the left go someplace, especially the thawte one. Thawte can give you the code you need. People will click on it to verify you really are registered with them and not just putting the graphic on the site. If it goes no where, people assume you are bogus.

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

ABW Ambassador
    My vote goes to ShareASale. Brian is tops for listening and implementing positive change.

They also send pay checks and that's important. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-------
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go to bed.

Thanks Cedric... Shareasale is definately the hands down winner for word of mouth praise on AFB.

AffJus... thanks for the input. We'll make the Thwate link. Are you also recommending that the Visa, MC, AMEX and Paypal logos link to something? If yes, link them where?

Thanks,

Frank Minero
    UrbanScooters.com

Dear Frankodelic,

I read your message of September 20th. I'm into these Affiliate Programs about 3 months ago and am still looking forward to receive some paychecks but have none so far.

Four days ago, an associate of mine sent me a new program and I signed in immediately for free. Immediately the next day, I signed in as a Matrix Qualified Member and I couldn't believe that after four days, I've 31,757 positions under me. I'm new to this internet game, so I'm really excited about it.

If you're seeking new affiliate programs, why not try this one, you may like it.

[Removed Spamarific MLM LINK]

All the best!
    Helen

[This message was edited by Haiko on October 03, 2002 at 12:24 PM.]

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Shareasale also came out with the strongest anti-parasite stance of all the networks, so personally, as an affiliate, I am going to look there first when I need new merchants. I would really appreciate you considering listing with shareasale, as honesty and integrity like that almost ensure good things are going to happen.

Somewhere, I am sure, the Gods of War are laughing.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by UrbanScooters.com:
    Thanks Cedric... Shareasale is definately the hands down winner for word of mouth praise on AFB.

AffJus... thanks for the input. We'll make the Thwate link. Are you also recommending that the Visa, MC, AMEX and Paypal logos link to something? If yes, link them where?

Thanks,

Frank Minero
    http://urbanscooters.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the paypal logo can go to your "verified member" page. You can get that from paypal. just log in and look for verified member stuff and they will give you a link to go to.

On the visa/mc/amex logos, I'd have them go to a privacy statement page with some blurb about your Thwate cert. Tell people you have a secure server (128bit encryption, people like that word. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ) And that you don't sell your customer data, nor rent it out to spammers. And that you have a guard full time to watch over the server and a big mean dog to watch the guard. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread