Results 1 to 6 of 6
December 1st, 2015, 09:46 PM #1
December 2nd, 2015, 03:42 AM #2
- Join Date
- November 30th, 2015
- Ahemdabad India
same here not finding beta reporting link so it may be no any beta testing still running by the link share.
December 2nd, 2015, 11:00 AM #3
Well I'll just post my suggestions here.
It would be nice if.....
1. Time frame was included with the saved report. (This month, last Month especially)
2. There was an option for "All Networks"
3. Reports would generate when the page was loaded like the standard reports. When I bookmark an old style report it loads the report right away. With the new ones, I still have to click "View Report"
December 3rd, 2015, 01:21 PM #4
Thanks for your suggestions. You guys are right, there is no formal way for suggestions to be sent to our product team so your best bet would be to contact our support team to pass the information along or make updates here and Ill pass the information along.
1. I will pass this information along.
2. Unfortunately, this idea was kicked around but it would degrade the performance of our system so this is likely not going to happen in the future.
3. I will pass this information along.
December 3rd, 2015, 01:32 PM #5
December 3rd, 2015, 06:25 PM #6
How about keeping the time zone permanent once you set it rather than having to reset it EVERY time you log on to the reports page?
By Nabz in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 2Last Post: September 28th, 2011, 05:19 AM
By buy_online in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 24Last Post: January 24th, 2005, 05:04 PM
By cashful in forum Commission Junction - CJReplies: 3Last Post: December 22nd, 2003, 05:58 AM