Can anyone please tell me your experience with Igia? I see that there are some clicks on my site but no STATS on their page, besides the amount earned.

Regards,
    Adnan Smajlovic

We are an affiliate of IGIA.

We generated 189 Clickthroughs and the result
    were 20 Orders ($641.65 in sales) and $32.08 commission.

However. We know the clickthroughs only, because we track them on our Site. The Stats provided from IGIA are poor. Very poor and require a lot of improvement.

The conversion rate is okay (considering, that we only advertise IGIA in general and not single products), but the commission per order is very low (even though the commission rate is 5%).

IGIA also requires a minimum of $100 before they pay. We didn't reached the minimum yet, so we don't know how fast they pay.

I think there is quite some money to make, if you advertise specific IGIA products directly. It shouldnt be to hard, since IGIA spends a lot of money for TV Ads and Branding.
    However. The only may to make good money with them is to advertise them heavily.

We don't do so yet, because it looks like they
    are not taking their affiliate program serious. They did not spend much time for it. Not in the development for it, nor promoting it.

Carsten
    http://www.shop-links.net

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread