how can a massive traffic from forum?
    I tried to go backlink from forums related to my website but really only a few are returned, how to build a large backlink from forums? I need help on this problem, and very grateful to anyone interested.

be regular & keep posting regular, create good posts & answers, wait for 3 to month to get results..

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    As an ABW moderator, we watch for people who participate just to get backlinks. Usually they post garbage - one line answers that are no more than "thanks for sharing" or "welcome to the forum." Good forums delete those posts and discourage those people because they add no value as forum members. If you are counting on backlinks from ABW, make sure you've added value. Personally, I think there are many superior sources for backlinks than a forum.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

4. Thanks From:

Hello David,
    In general this things take time.
    How long did your campaign last?
    Most important, what kind of comments did you post?
    If you want results, it takes some time and dedication, you can`t post messages like "me too" , "hello" etc and expect to see a rise in traffic in a week.
    Also, I`m not trying to be arrogant because I`m not the most fluent English speaker out there but your English skills need some improvement if you are serious about really participating in forums.

Here ya go - a product that should help...
    The key of WP Blog Rocket features are expected to dramatically boost up the blog traffic and engagement. These features make it a totally different product, which makes this software outstanding from the crowed.
    You may be asking, "So, where can you find such a remarkable product?" Well, it's right there in that site in your profile.

Oh, and BTW, profile spamming in forums never helps.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Blog Rocket...the names that they keep coming up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Blog Rocket...the names that they keep coming up with.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Wadda-buncha-crap, eh?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Yes, as all of above members said that you will definitely get backlinks through forum posting but it will take some period. Result will not shown instantly, Keep on posting the valuable threads and answers, The result will be more. If you don't have interesting posts it will be better to be silent than posting unrelated or non valuable posts.

It's very simple, you have to engage yourself in the forum by adding value on various related topics. You have to contribute first if you hope to get some benefit.

The second question you asked "how to get backlinks from forum" I would suggest you to create quality content that help people really. If your content gets viral you would get a massive amount of backlinks.

As you may have gathered by now, there is no "magic" formula for quick and easy traffic generation; it takes time and effort. Even the biggest forums don't send a lot of traffic to a site overnight. Any traffic they send is likely to be slow and gradual.

Let's say a large forum has over a million members and you make a post that includes a link to your website--and the post is not deleted by moderators.
    Only a small fraction of that forum's members are going to read the post based on the post title or subject being discussed.
    Of that small fraction, even fewer are going to be interested enough to click on the link.
    So, if you are lucky, you might get a hundred clicks over the week following the post being made; afterwards, traffic from that forum will dwindle to nothing. Better to stay on topic, contribute something positive to the conversation, be a productive forum member, and think long-term.

I came across a blog post a couple years ago that I bookmarked and is relevant to this topic:

Traffic Development via Forum Participation

It covers several good points.
    One point to stress is that forums provide a way to attract a targeted audience. Instead of throwing out your link at several random websites, forums allow you to interact with like-minded people who may genuinely be interested in what you have to offer. From there, you can build up a network. Again, it will be a slow process, but a better way getting traffic. But I am not aware of any forum in existence that can send massive traffic to a website.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread