ABW Ambassador
    I thought I remembered seeing something here about Revenue Pilot, but after a search, I couldn't find anything... anyone care to share their experiences w/ them?
    Anyone care to share a link to a site that uses them, so I can check out their search results?
    If they're halfway decent, I'll be able to switch my search engine site over & finally take the new design live [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Thanks!

Supras | Celicas

I'm also looking for a search partner - on where I can integrate the search results on my page rather than just put a search box that sends them away for the results.

RevenuePilot looked like an option - but the signup form continually failed.

So I'd also be interested to know if they are alive and kicking. And paying [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Edited to add: Unless anyone knows of an alternative?

Are you Crazy?

ABW Ambassador
    I've exchanged PM's w/ the owner or manager (not sure what he is) at Revenue Pilot over on another forum & now we're exchanging emails. He is very responsive & their support team will work with you. I, personally, did not like their search results, so I'll end up just embedding some of their links throughout my site...
    I don't know what to tell you about their form..just send them an email & let 'em know...I'm sure they'll fix it right away [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Oh, and you can integrate their results into your site's design...that was a big factor for me, until I performed a search [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Supras | Celicas

That's good info - guess I was just tired of dead end sites and didn't want to go off on another wild goose chase.

I'll follow it up ...

Are you Crazy?

ABW Ambassador
    I just invited the VP of Business Development at Revenue Pilot to join us here...he's a regular on another forum I frequent [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Supras | Celicas

Hi Guys,

I took Celicaphile invitation and decided to join abestweb forums, please feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

regards,

ABW Ambassador
    hey, welcome! great to see you here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Supras | Celicas

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread