Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2015
    CJ Affiliate

    I have to fill out either a w8-ben form or a certification of no united states activities form.

    My company is located outside the US and does business outside the US however I purchase some business supplies from US companies. Does that preclude me from filling out the certification of no united states activities?


  2. #2
    Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2007
    West Covina, CA
    It shouldn't but you should ask the question through CJ support, or better yet, ask a professional accountant who is familiar with foreign tax laws and regulations.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

  3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts