Is this niche too broad or too unknown?
    Martial Arts

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Depends, what are you going to sell?

Hey! This niche is not too unknown, the word "Martial Arts" gets searched for over 139763 times every month, checked with jaaxy keyword research tool. And I dont believe it being too broad either. And you should never worry about it being too broad. Find yourself some good keywords to get ranked under and your good to go!

-Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Depends, what are you going to sell?
    I mainly plan on blogging about various aspects of the more traditional styles and principles of martial arts in one blog/website and the more modern styles in another. On the traditional side the main things I would like to sell are some of my own words in audio, natural, herbal and eastern medicine recipes and how to steps, meditation techniques and music and longer term, my own instructional program. I want to sell the lifestyle. That goes for the modern side as well. With that i am finding there is more companies that I can affiliate with to sell their retail products and at home training programs that can even branch to mma-like workouts, also be pushing more modern lifestyle approaches such as more practical self-defense and fitness. There is some more to it but that is the gist of it all so far.

I understand this may seem like, if I am passionate about these things that they might contradict or will be very split but I have clear cut, guidelines, if you will that i live by so I am confident that I can discern and not have any conflicts.

I appreciate the feedback!

Hello WarriorX15 !

From my experience Martial Arts and all the stuff you plan to write about on your websites are not only not! unknown but even very attractive and useful.
    You can find a lot of great options to implement on your websites to monetize them, and by the way being passionate by the things you want to manage is one powerful point of start
    Health offers, music(entertainment) apps or relevant sport products are only a few ideas that are coming to my mind now.

best,
    ilana
    Last edited by JCrooks - AffiliateWindow; January 14th, 2016 at 06:28 AM. Reason: recruitment

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    There are vast numbers of martial arts-related products available to promote but it is one of those areas where there so many phony and even dangerous products being marketed. You need to be very careful to only promote legitimate, thoroughly tested products, so as to build up rather than make suspect your credibility as an authority site in the niche.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, thereís no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread