Hi, I am so exited to tell you this...are you ready? THERE IS A BRAND NEW AFFILIATE NETWORK OUT THERE!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    HYPERLEAD.COM
    Join them and i know your revenue will shoot up... mine did! sky is the limit baby!! and...and...if you refer other webmasters you will get paid!! Is that great or what? The site is really hot i think we will see a lot from this network in the upcomming months.
    $$$CLICK HERE TO JOIN AND START MAKING CASH RIGHT AWAY!$$$

fiaburna

[Removed the affiliate links]

[This message was edited by Haiko on December 20, 2002 at 01:32 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Hoping this isn't a drive by spam.

Best way to advise people here is to have a non referring link, and a referring link and leave us the choice. We don't mind joining programs but not like this on your first ever post. By the way I didn't click on it
    I would advise to edit your post accordingly.
    WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

This is my first post I did not know and further more you don't have to sign up to this network no one is forcing you! You don't want to maximize on your revenue well don't but please don't hate. Pass it on to someone who does. I just thought others would like to make some money too and I know it is going to be a big thing I would like to get a jump on it and be one of the first publishers signed up. Call me crazy but isn't that why we are webmasters? TO GET PAID OFF THIS THING CALLED THE "INTERNET!!!"

fiaburna

[This message was edited by fiaburna on December 20, 2002 at 12:19 PM.]

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    fiaburna,

First, hi and welcome to ABW

Second, as a new member you should probably review ABW TOS available here In particular the Spam clause. Wallyeye Warrior is a knowledgable, long-time member of this board and was just trying to give you a heads of how this particular board operates.

This board is all about webmasters helping webmasters earn money. But unlike many message boards out there, the garbage posts are not allowed so that the "real" informative posts don't get lost. One sure fire way to have members here not click on your link is for it to be considered SPAM.

The wording of your post being pure sell pitch and the fact that there is an affiliate tracking code in the URL deems it to be SPAM according to ABW's TOS.

If you would like the post to remain because it really is a service that you feel webmasters can benefit from, please modify it accordingly so that it won't be deleted or edited for you by a Moderator.

Again, welcome to ABW where there really is a lot of valuable information for webmasters. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Thank you, I understand that I made a mistake and I am sorry to you and Wallyeye Warrior I didn't mean to get a hot head like I did it's Friday and my day started off badly again I apologize and I hope you guys accept my apology it is my first time and I did forget to take out the referral links I posted it on accident not deliberately. I am getting the hang of this posting stuff so it won't happen again. I tried to edit it but I couldn't I saw that it said you can only modify a post within the first 30 minutes of posting. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] that’s all have a good weekend guys [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

fiaburna

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    No harsh words were meant by my post only more or less to advise correcting it.
    No problem, hope you'll stick around and be a
    part of the rest of us here.
    Most days we can be a civilized lot [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

quote:
    I am sorry I didn't mean to get hot with you I was telling the Moderator that my day started out bad. so I was just stressing I am sorry please forgive me also I really didn't mean to use the referral links. I meant to make the links point to just hyperlead.com's registration form without an id but I forgot to take it out it won't happen again and thank you for advising me on the rules. That’s what I should have said the first time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]
    again thank you and have a good weekend [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

fiaburna

[This message was edited by fiaburna on December 20, 2002 at 12:19 PM.]

fiaburna

ABW Ambassador
    It looks really stupid and shady. Especially where they tell about the president and other execs. What are the advertisers that you are making all this money from?

the advertisers that i am making money from is none of your business.

I don't know you and i don't need you to sign up it's just another spot to get paid from. what you don't like money? if someone told me this i would jump all over it. I respect the rules of the forum i really didn't know if that is what you are trying to say but anyways if you want to see the advertisers sign up.

fiaburna

[This message was edited by fiaburna on December 20, 2002 at 03:47 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    Actually I was more interested just in which advertisers were in the network, not necessarily which ones you specifically are promoting. I see they are located nearby, so I was interested but they do not show any of the offers without giving up your private info.

I'm in agreement with Jimbo on this one. You would think that in marketing, you would, at least, market what advertisers you offer. I may be rather new at all of this, but I at least know THAT much.

Also, I feel real confident in signing up and giving my information on a NON-secured web page.

http://www.hyperlead.com/business/pu...g.php?pid=2317

------------------------------
    Scott
    TravelDepot.Net

[This message was edited by TravelDepot on December 22, 2002 at 02:47 PM.]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread