Results 1 to 4 of 4
December 31st, 2015, 05:43 PM #1
Affiliate Business Partners Wanted, Experience Necessary, Huge Potential
- Join Date
- December 31st, 2015
I'm a paid search expert, let's get that out there right now.
I've been involved in it for 8 years and digital marketing for 22 years, since the days of newsgroups. My chosen field is based on the huge amount of money I can charge my clients for a well run campaign. I now hold a high up position in one of the largest digital marketing agencies in the world. In short, I'm good at it. I work at a strategic level on clients spending upwards of $5M a year on paid search.
Having passed by affiliate marketing for a few years back in the 90s, I now return. Why you ask? Well Adwords (and Bing to a lesser extent) have recently put some really good development into their dashboards and it's now a particularly viable traffic generation method for affiliate marketing. So much so, that I'm willing to invest significant sums in it.
Adwords is no longer about simply capturing your lead at the point in which they show interest, you can now dig so much deeper than that and one of the primary focuses will be remarketing. There's huge value in this, there was a point where capturing the email address was the be-all-and-end-all of it. Remarketing allows you to continue to show them your ad whether or not they've completed the data capture. This is one aspect of paid search that's going to help significantly, there are others and it will get easier and more lucrative in time (like as you build up your remarketing list).
So I'm now looking for business partners, people currently in the affiliate marketing business, who know the conversion funnel, who knows the hot products, wh knows how to convert that sale when the person hits the LP.
In short, here's what I want from you:
- 3+ years affiliate marketing experience
- Experience of dealing one on one with an AM
- Web design skills, you'll be the one building the landing pages etc
- Photoshop proficiency to create banners
- Video creation & editing capability
- Ability to split-test landing pages
- You don't need to be a super-affiliate, but you do need to be super
In return, I offer my expertise. I will fully create the campaigns, the ads and completely optimize them with whatever extensions I feel would benefit our conversion rate as well as all the other extras that make a good campaign a great one. I will also pay for the ads out of my own pocket until profits are coming in. Once we have an idea of the ROAS, we can then upscale it to where we both feel comfortable.
- We will need to define a strategy whereby profits are used firstly to pay off the Adwords bill and then a percentage of the profit will need to be reinvested
- I think we could start with a budget of around $5,000
- Creating the LP will not be your only role, you'll be looking for potential new products and/or downstream leads
- The affiliate accounts will be in my name, once cleared and the Adwords balance has been paid off, I will remit your payment however you choose
- As I will be investing money and we'll both be investing time, promoting established networks will be essential
- I will do some due diligence on you and would expect you to do the same
This is absolutely not a job for the lazy, unskilled or unproven, it's a partnership between people who want to earn a boatload of money and are willing to work hard to get it.
Contact me via PM and we'll talk.
January 1st, 2016, 12:03 AM #2
January 1st, 2016, 04:22 AM #3
- Join Date
- December 31st, 2015
January 1st, 2016, 12:32 PM #4
However you provide no details of what it is a prospective "business partner" would be doing nor do you provide any examples showing what you claim is actually true. At this point I'm sure I've been wasting my time by even bothering to reply. (But you did receive one reply thus far.) BTW, I don't believe newbies to the forum can receive PMs - so you might want to provide a website with contact form or, at least, a real email for anyone who might want to "talk."
By wemma980 in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 5Last Post: June 19th, 2015, 05:32 PM
By Pebbles in forum Job PostingsReplies: 0Last Post: October 14th, 2007, 12:12 AM
By BareNecessities in forum Job PostingsReplies: 2Last Post: April 20th, 2005, 07:35 AM