Angry social media followers
    everyday 5-9followers increase on my social media profile (especially twitter, pinterest, intagram) and when I provide follow back, they unfollow me.
    please tell me, what can I do for this situation?

My first question would be - where are you getting your followers from? Are you buying followers, or using some kind of service that sends you irrelevant followers? If so, it could be a number of things:

1. they're confused as to who they're following, and when they see what your profile is all about, they unfollow.
    2. you're being duped in some way.
    3. the followers aren't real people, and they're being deleted.

You've got to post regularly, get in your niche, like, reply and retweet - take the time to continue to build things up. Over time, it'll work.

My first question would be - where are you getting your followers from? Are you buying followers, or using some kind of service that sends you irrelevant followers? If so, it could be a number of things
    i am not buying followers. i just follow my relevant user and follow back them who follow me.

This is a common practice on Twitter and Instagram. I also see this on my personal profiles, not only on my business ones.
    People are following you in the hopes that you will follow back and after 1-2 days they will unfollow you because they want to maintain their followed/followers ratio.
    Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)

5. Thanks From:

thank you HCFGrizzly
    recently i have introduced few social media tracking site to track my followers.

Quote Originally Posted by hasan459 View Post
    thank you HCFGrizzly
    recently i have introduced few social media tracking site to track my followers.
    Can you please share ?

There are a lot of individuals out there who are either gaming the system or just trying to look cool by getting lots of people to follow them while they follow few in return. They’re trying to look like a celebrity who is so in demand that they cannot keep up with their fans.

Take control of your tribe and find/follow real people who will interact with you. It’s OK to give everybody a chance but you don’t have to follow spammy and rude people forever. Create your own experience.

9. Thanks From:

Originally Posted by DannyTrend
    Can you please share ?
    try friendorfollow.com

I like justunfollow.com it's now renamed as crowdfire. You can read about it here:
    crowdfireapp.com/about-us
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

12. Thanks From:

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread