Hello,
    I was wondering if any of you people have joined the Art.com affiliate programe and got paid?
    My story is the following...
    I have earned aprox. $140 with their affiliate programe until the 1st of December 2002. Then I have received an e-mail from them stating that they would close their in-house affiliate programe and use the LinkShare interface. All earnings from the previous programe will be paid - so they said.

OK. Everything was fine so far. Let me state that now I can still log into the old affiliate interface via their site. On the 13th of December I have logged in to the old aff. programe and clicked on 'Transaction List'. I noticed that a check was issued on my name on that very same day, the 13th of December. Well, it is now the 10th of February 2003 and the check has yet to arrive. Moreover, I have contacted Art.com regarding this issue numerous times [about 5-7 times] and they are blatantly refusing to answer my e-mail. Mind you, I got 48 hours answers before regarding other issues.

Just wanted to share my experience with them and was wondering if any of you who're using them got paid or not so far.

Best Regards,
    David

I still haven't been paid from before the change over to linkshare. This was the last email I received:

------------------------------------
    Please let me know what month you are owed for. If its prior to the move
    of the merchant to Linkshare please include your old account information in
    your reply.

Garth Gayle
    Linkshare Corporation
    1-888-share-89
    ------------------------------------

I replied but haven't received a response yet and that was on 1/29.

I have been paid with art.com quite a few times, but getting paid once they closed down their old program is another story. What I suggest is to start calling them everyday. That is how I ended up getting a response from their AM, guess she finally got tired of all of the phone calls. Good luck!

kellmk:
    did you contacted them via their affiliates[at]art.com address for affiliates?

If not, then I'd appreciate if you could share that e-mail address.

Regards,
    David

P.S.: Calling them from Europe wouldn't be the best solution for me, unfortunately.

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I received an email from art.com on the 12th. It said a few things including
    --------------
    Currently, we are working on affilate payout from the transition. If you made under $25, the balance will be carried over into your new Art.com account. If you made over $25, then you will be receiving a check directly from Art.com. Checks will be mailed out from Art.com on February 15. However, it is very important for you to activate your account so you can begin earning more commission and find out if you have money being carried over.
    --------------

Mike
    Bovine Bazaar
    Cow and horse gifts and collectibles

I just received my commissions for June - October (before the change to LinkShare) last week.

The email address I contacted was contact@linkshare.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread