I would recommend joining the affiliate program for Free Ad Guru. Here is the url:

I am a beginner to web marketing, and have already made money from this program.

[edited the spamarific link]

[This message was edited by Haiko on February 20, 2003 at 01:30 PM.]

Does anybody have any good spam recipes?

ABW Ambassador
    I prefer fried with just a tad sprinkle of Old Bay seasoning...

Unauthorized Advertising
    Unauthorized Advertisements via Pop ups or parasitic application shall be charged at the rate of ten thousand dollars per occasion. The advertisers who allow their ads to be shown at our website shall be held accountable for each unauthorized advertisement. The advertisers' allowance of their ads being shown on or on any of it's forum pages located at indicates their acceptance of our unauthorized advertising fee. Current advertising offerings can be found at

Postings that are designed "only" to drive traffic to a members site, or affiliated merchant site will be removed or edited as appropriate. Independent Merchants are invited to ABestWeb, but postings of a self serving nature and recruiting or requests of program feedback or improvements are NOT allowed. If a merchant desires to advertise their site they can go to and if they want to be considered for a Private Forum they can go to .

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Actually this stuff here will make even spam seem edibleYummy Stuff here

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

I love get rich quick stuff it reminds me of AMWAY and MLM

John Solamito
    Affiliate Program Manager - Affiliate program for Datecam
    C 206-920-5646

Get rich? Quick?

How can I get in on this?

("No, this isn't one of those shady 'pyramid' schemes -- our model is the trapezoid!")

Tom Dalton
    (801) 802-9500
    Franklin Covey Affiliate Manager

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    This humorous Q & A was written by Linda Cox when she was writing some articles on her experiences in the height of the .com boom. She too was a webmaster and had to field questions from one and all seeking to get on to the Internet gravy train. Her amazing straight from the heart writing style will be missed. Her site is no longer active as she's taken her own advice and moved on into other ventures.

Let's begin: the quest for riches
    Q: How long will it take me to get insanely rich?
    A: Depends on you. Probably two weeks. Some people take as long as a month.

Q: Does it take hard work or long hours to get insanely rich?
    A: No. This is the internet.

Q: Can just anybody get insanely rich?
    A: Yes. This is the internet.

Q: How do I proceed?
    A: As you're surfing around the net you'll see banners and links that say things like "Make Fourteen Million Dollars in Ninety Days, Click Here to See How!" Simply click the link to get started.

Q: It won't really take ninety days though, will it?
    A: Of course not. They just say that so you'll be pleasantly surprised and so it doesn't sound like hype.

Q: Okay, I've found one that says "Retire to Your Own Caribbean Isle in One Month!" Is that good?
    A: Perfect.

Q: What does MLM mean?
    A: Nobody really knows. Morons Lose Money has been snidely suggested by the little-brains.

Q: I signed up and now I sell low phone rates. They say it's the easiest thing to sell because everyone uses a phone. And since it's MLM, by the time my third level is operating I'll be making $345,915.45 per week.
    A: Conservatively.

Q: They say the first step is to get my mother into the program. Why is my sponsor happy that Mom has Alzheimers?
    A: Your sponsor is a shrewd business person. People with any sort of memory disorder make the best targ... uh, clients. You can switch your mother's long distance carrier for her, and then start calling the other members of her support group.

Q: That sounds a little fishy.
    A: The ends justify the means. You are offering people substantial savings on long distance. It's for their own good.

Q: How else can I get new business?
    A: Spam. Spam. Spam.

Q: I thought spam was bad.
    A: No, spam is good. Anyone who says it's bad is just jealous because their brains are too small.

Q: But won't I lose my web host and ISP?
    A: In the get-rich-quick business, it's important to cultivate an attitude of zen-like non-attachment toward service providers.

Q: What else can I do to promote my new business?
    A: Here's a list of additional suggestions:

Sign up with a free website provider and fill your site with zany colors, clip art annimations and flashy java news feeds.
    Join every free banner exchange or web circle jerk linking pool.
    Get your own free-for-all links page script and spam the submitters.
    Join every opt-in email list with the word Money, Rich or Lackwit in the title.
    Buy software that submits your site URL to the 15,000 most important search engines.
    Buy software that submits your ad to the 50,000 most-read free classified sites.
    Buy software that submits your link to the 100,000 most popular free-for-all link pages.
    Hire a bulk emailer the shaft them on the bill since they can't sue.
    Sponsor a golf tournament or better yet hire some Kwel web firm to make you a FLASH entry page.
    Q: Okay, I've done all that and I'm still not rich. I haven't even driven my hitcounter to its knees yet. What am I doing wrong?
    A: It's possible that you're not very bright. Consult one of your friends who has retired on their internet earnings.

Q: What if I don't have any friends who have retired on their internet earnings?
    A: Then contact someone on the internet who has retired on their internet earnings.

Q: What if I've never heard of anyone retiring from their internet earnings?
    A: Well, then maybe you can be the first.

Q: You're pulling my leg, right?

A: Oops! Sorry, I thought FAQ stood for Facetiously Answered Questions! Never mind.

The zanny Net humor above was written by the author Linda Cox ..she has to be the the Howard Stern of Net Broadcasting. Her site was now a .com bomb.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread