Abestweb alternatives?
    I just saw the message that the forum will be closed for posting starting tomorrow.
    Are there any Abestweb alternatives, communities for affiliate marketers?

A simple Google search will show you your options. In my opinion, there hasn't been a decent affiliate marketing forum since this one went terminal years ago. (No offense intended to those die-hards who have kept this joint on life support)
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

We'd be more than happy to welcome any members from this fantastic forum over on AffiliateFix.com

We're hoping this forum can continue as it's got a great history, but we're more than happy to fill your void in the meantime.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Okenyon, I took a look at AffiliateFix and what I see is a forum based somewhere out of the US (England?) and one that appears to focus primarily on CPA networks, offers and issues. Bottom line, not a real alternative for ABW folks looking for alternatives.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

5. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound View Post
    Okenyon, I took a look at AffiliateFix and what I see is a forum based somewhere out of the US (England?) and one that appears to focus primarily on CPA networks, offers and issues. Bottom line, not a real alternative for ABW folks looking for alternatives.
    Where the forum is based shouldn't matter, our board is 80% US. I agree with you about the CPA networks, a few years ago we rebranded from CPAFix to AffiliateFix to accommodate the bigger market. We will be adding more and more affiliate based related forums this month also. Maybe not the absolute alternative but more than likely the closest and most active one available !

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread