Hello,
    My name is Adrienne. I woul like you to learn about a site im doing great on. Im at $450.00. Here is some information on what the site is about.
    Each of our members receives up to 30 assignments per month. They are usually simple assignments (asking to visit a website), or sometimes a little more complicated (requiring registration at a particular website). They are different each time and are chosen according to the members' personal interests. In addition each member has the ability to increase his(her) earnings by referring other people to join us. Our members not only get paid for direct referrals, but also for indirect ones, 5 levels deep.
    - $10.00 for the registration

- $0.50 - 5.00 for each assignment completed

- 10 percent of direct referrals' revenue (people that you refer to join us)

- 5 percent of indirect referrals' revenue (referrals made by your referrals - 5 levels deep)

As our payouts and the number of members are very high, payment is available when a member reaches $500.00.
    I hope you will give it a shot it is FREE!!!
    enjoy!!!!!!
    Adrienne http://www.nitroclicks.com/join.phtml?referred=ajjnb1

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    This topic has been run before.

Adrienne ... It's a good idea to get to know the board abit and contribute a little before serving up a big 'ol

sandwich [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

IMO ... This program does nothing but send dead clicks to people who are looking for qualified traffic.

Best of luck in your MLM efforts to strike it rich on the net [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Dave

For those who are unaware, Nitroclicks has one of the most ridiculous business models I've ever seen. They are similar to "get paid to read email" programs that pay you to visit sites through affiliate links they send you. However, instead of paying the standard 1¢ - 5¢ per email, Nitroclicks claims to pay out something like $5 for every email, with a minimum payout of $500.

Of course, many people who have reached the minimum and requested payment have been told they have "cheated" and their account has been disabled.

Stay far, far away from this "company."

Hey i personally know someone who recieved there money! and nitro pays great!
    we all have our own oppinion!!

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: Adrienne ]

quote:
    we all have our own opinion

Youre right about that.

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: Rik ]

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    yummm, my wendys burger was much tastier than the spam sandwich

You'll notice the spam gets ridiculed a bit in here, however stick anround and learn a bit and real money could soon follow. There are some very wise affiliates in here to learn from.

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: walleye warrior ]

ABW Ambassador
    I love ABW. Just about the time I was getting hungry what should appear but a big ol' SPAMMY SAMMY. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Mike

PS. Thanks Adrienne that was good

quote:
    You'll notice the spam gets ridiculed a bit in here.

Especially if it's your first post.

Adrienne

If we knew you a bit better we probably wouldn't roast you for spamming. If you establish some sort of "relationship" with us first maybe we would take up your offer.

The Professor would probably disagree with that though (I do enjoy your post's Fred, they are educational, especially your views on CPC).

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: Rik ]

What possible real justification could there possibly be for maintaining a $500.00 minimum?

I can't think of one.

Adrienne,

I hate those programs like you run because it sends so many useless signups that merchants end up paying for but at the same time I also know that it is one of the most effective systems you could run.

Basically you have control over a large group of people who are more than happy to do whatever task you send their way as long as they make money for it.

If there were a way to make it so everybody wins I'd be on that boat in a split second.

As for your merchant that has a payout min of 500 dollars, I'd drop them in a flash if you don't get your money from them and when you do get it I'd still not use them anymore.

That's too risky when you owe people.

Well thanks everyone!! Yes we all have our own opinion. Listen i don't hav a gun to your head. If you want to sign up go right ahead if not thats ok too. I mean its free money fr takingabout 5 min of your time. I'm A really cool person! I wish you all could se me and what i look like so you know exsactly who your speeking with! If there is a way to sen everyone y pic ill be happy to show you plus i woul love to see you guys too!!
    Please bare with me!!
    Thanks
    Adrienne

It doesn't matter what you look like.

The net is a level playing field

Hell I'm sure I look better then any of the guys here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Adrienne, who cares what you look like? What has that got to do with anything??

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Listen i don't hav a gun to your head.
    Yes, but you have been a rude little chickie.

Now, either you didn't know it was rude to spam or you didn't care. Whichever it was, you've since been informed of your rudeness by the good folks of this board.

A sincere apology goes a lot farther than a photograph.

quote:
    I mean its free money.

There is no such thing baby.

quote:
    I'm A really cool person!

You probably are but how can we tell if you make your first post a piece of spam. First impressions do count.

SENT TO NITROCLICKS ABUSE (SPAM) DEPARTMENT:

quote:
    SPAM TO ABESTWEB.COM MESSAGE BOARD BY YOUR AFFILIATES:

text:----->Hello,
    My name is Adrienne. I woul like you to learn about a site im doing great on. Im at $450.00. Here is some information on what the site is about.
    Each of our members receives up to 30 assignments per month. They are usually simple assignments (asking to visit a website), or sometimes a little more complicated (requiring registration at a particular website). They are different each time and are chosen according to the members' personal interests. In addition each member has the ability to increase his(her) earnings by referring other people to join us. Our members not only get paid for direct referrals, but also for indirect ones, 5 levels deep.
    - $10.00 for the registration
    - $0.50 - 5.00 for each assignment completed

- 10 percent of direct referrals' revenue (people that you refer to join us)

- 5 percent of indirect referrals' revenue (referrals made by your referrals - 5 levels deep)

As our payouts and the number of members are very high, payment is available when a member reaches $500.00.
    I hope you will give it a shot it is FREE!!!
    enjoy!!!!!!
    Adrienne http://www.nitroclicks.com/join.phtml?referred=ajjnb1

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

----------
    PLEASE TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION!!

:cool:

[ 03-03-2002: Message edited by: 807 ]

quote:
    Of course, many people who have reached the minimum and requested payment have been told they have "cheated" and their account has been disabled.

That sounds just like Cash Fiesta! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

LOL! As a single parent near starving, owned by the government til my student loans are paid off... I too joined Nitroclicks! LOL I didnt even join a single affer to figure out they are full of crap!!! Plus I have talked to MANY people who say that as soon as their accounts reach 400 or 450 the offers stop coming in and they doing make anymore...surprise surprise hey? lol

They are making a killing get dumb folk(no offense Adrienne) to join affiliate programs they get paid for!

dont buy it, Look at the loooong list of so called cheaters. When you get close to the 500 dollor level you get accused of cheating and lose you money. I reported these bastards to everyone. Check out rip off report.com.

I decided to stay away from them as soon as I saw they signed up as a sub affiliate under me with a pay per lead affiliate network. Yes they did earn alot of affiliate commissions, but since the affiliate network in questions has no way of tracking sub-ids, I can not see how they were tracking actions by their members for the offers in this particular affiliate network. Also I would expect a business like this would have personal relationships with the merchants rather than using an affiliate network and then calling the merchants their "partners".

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread