I'm showing my balance for the month not showing up in reports. Only some of todays are showing up in my monthly total stats. Is anyone else showing this from Direct Leads?

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

Ahhhh, money is back again where it belongs. Phshooo

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

I have just discovered that $1000 has gone missing from my Feb 2003 stats.... a whole bunch of leads and clicks have just disappeared.

Not suprisingly this is very worrying, and I have not yet had a response from "DirectReponse".

Any clues anyone.... how can this happen -- someone could easily balls something up in their DB, then its your word against the networks....

Hi Jimster,

I know that DirectLeads sometimes has problems collecting money from a small percentage of their advertisers. And after so many months of non-payment, they will remove that revenue from your stats. I know it really, really sucks!

If you browse the campaigns available at Directleads, make sure to pay attention to the Payment information provided for each merchant. This will provide the payment status - i.e. prepaid, pays ontime, unknown or slow. Right now, some of the slow merchants are Pagoo and Columbia House DVD. Also, look in the news section of the site and there will be updates on unpaid accounts.

Thanks Momentum. Its all sorted out, kudos to DirectReponse for contacting me and fully explaining the situation.

Unfortunately the advertiser suddenly decided (a month after the event), that about 800 (yes 800) leads were not valid, and reversed them all out....

There ain't nothing I can do about it - but the advertiser has been a high-performing one for me so I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread