For the last couple of days I haven't been able to log in to Platinum-Rx. Anyone know what's going on? I'm thinking about changing links to another company. Just don't want to have to do the work.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

Here is the email that was sent out.

Just wanted to let you know that we're having some problems right now with our new server, mainly our DNS. Affiliates using the customizable affiliate order form will not be affected. Our tech team is working to get things fixed asap. We will be in touch within the next few days with some exciting updates. Thank you for your continued support.

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible..

Ladyboss - Thanks. Alas, there's always someone who never gets the word. Wonder why I didn't get it.

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself." Bob Hope

ABW Ambassador
    I never got that message. News to me that they are having problems. If they aren't prepared to let affiliates know that they are having problems, then why should we promote them?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Email Update received tonight from Platinum RX.

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we are still having some DNS issues. However, our programmers made a few adjustments this evening so that none of this will affect you in any way. Feel free to click on one of your affiliate links and you will see that we are re-directing to an IP address rather than the domain name. The system that tracks sales is up and running as it has been. Affiliates using their own affiliate order form should and will not see any effects of our problems. The DNS issue is with the platinum-rx.com site only and does not involve our back end or affiliate software.

So, do nothing, sit back and enjoy your weekend. Everything is perfectly fine now. I will be in touch again sometimes next week. Thanks again for your patience.

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible..

Yeah, Ladyboss, I got that one. I'm not seeing any email notifications of sales. Are you?

Nope not notifications.

Its back up now.

Can anyone recommend some good affiliate programs for prescriptions that pay and don't just have the same 10 products most sites have? For instance, I'm looking for prozac, buspar,valium and other products . It's okay if it's Canadian pharmacy but I am most interested in a company that tracks.
    I had used pilljunction but didn't get sales. I do get sales from eprescribe but they don't have a lot of medications I want to market. Thanks.

Reflections check out mmg-md.com they have a lot also I'd go read the posts at http://rxaffiliateforum.com you can pretty much find out who's good or bad there. Better to know beforehand.

Donut

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread