I started making sales for e-scripts-md from 16-April but have not received my May-01 check yet. My understanding is that they send checks around 5th and 20th days of every month for the previous 2 week's period.

My 3 emails in last 7 days asking them about the status of the check have not been answered.

Can any e-scripts-md affiliate out here on this board confirm if I am the only one who has not received the May-01 check or is this common practice for e-scripts to not pay on time and not answer all emails that ask the status of the check?

Any answer here will help me a lot in making final 'stay or leave' decision.

e-Scripts has always paid me on time. But from my experience e-Scripts has gone downhill over the last few months. There are a few other really good precription affiliate programs out there rigth now so you might want to try a few of them.

---

HomeAlarmSecuritySystems.com
    Earn $30 Per Sale!
    Tell Me More

Kellmk,

Have you received your May-01 check from e-scripts? If yes, then when did you receive that check?

I have tried a few other prescription medications merchants before. The Best of them was usaprescription.com for timely payment but they don't provide a hosted order form like e-scripts does. Hence my conversion rate at e-scripts was more than double the conversion rate at usaprescription.com.

I am looking at myrxbiz and platinum-rx.com. Any experience related to them?

Hey phalaris

Yes, I received my check sometime last week. If you want please contact me offlist at kellmk1078@yahoo.com to discuss some of the other pharmacies.

---

HomeAlarmSecuritySystems.com
    Earn $30 Per Sale!
    Tell Me More

kellmk,

Thanks for your reply. I got the email reply from e-scripts yesterday. They will re-issue the check today and will be sending it by Fedex.

Thanks again.

Feel free to call e-scripts anytime and check on the status of things. We are revamping a lot of things and one of the issues is to make sure all affiliates have access to tech support, affiliate support, accounting etc. at all times.

phalaris, check out http://rxaffiliateforum.com there is good discussion of other pharms over there. According to everyone that posts there escripts is good, but they mention some others that aren't.

Donut

Actually my issue was resloved by affiliate director at e-scripts so I'm staying with them for now. Thanks for the URL of the rx related forum. I'll have a look at that during the weekend.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread