Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The biggest surprise from CJ to me - I usually get a few sales a day but now 0 sale on 5th and only 1 sale on 6th!

If there are no more 'delayed' sales shown in the next 12 hours, then I really don't feel good about the update.

AND CJ : where is the 'quick report' panel use to be on the right?

I, too, am waiting. What scares me is sales are being reported for today....does that mean yesterday's are done?

Hello, Yoohoo, Hey There, Someone form CJ......

....is tracking and reporting caught up and if not, how long until it will be?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Yes me too. Especially on 5th, where were my sales gone?

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

ABW Ambassador
    Well, I don't know what advantage scaring the hell out of all the CJ affiliates is, but they're doing a good job of it.

I think we all look for stability in CJ, a feeling that they're real professionals...that they're going to be around for awile.

Yea, tell everyone to lay down their conspiracy theories and phobias... while going a mission of shock and awe!

An update that causes LS and BF to fold is a the update you need. Continuing to cause both affiliates and merchants to flee to them is not good updating.

Additionally, it doesn't make me confortable that merchants as well are complaining about the update. Will another one of my prime merchants flee to LS this month?

Scare the hell out the easter bunny...but then don't expect the eggs to all be in the same basket.

I checked my sales. I'm going to eat!

I am not complaining. I love CJ and feel confident with them. For that reason, I take the risks of putting eggs in one basket. I posted about CJ hopping that those will be a benefit not only for us as CJ publishers, but also for CJ and merchants. If I earn more, they will earn more too.

Time has moved to the morning now, going to bed.

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

I'm fleeing to SAS.

As I understand, it they are parasite free and have consolidated checks.

Working on it right now.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    Just checked again. I'm having the second best day ever!! Fingers crossed no reversals.

I'm scared and happy. + =

Have to say that from what I've seen so far, sales were recorded "normally" for the weekend - some of my best days so far actually. No complaints from me.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    I'm fleeing to SAS.

http://www.shareasale.com

Not so fast. At the time of this posting SAS site is down.

So what you are saying, Kelly, is that tracking IS off and our sales went to you instead? LOL

Hey, Todd, how about a quick answer to this on. Is reporting up to date or not? (not tracking...we know there is never a problem there...just reporting....is it current.....I seem to be missing some sales.)

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

quote:
    Not so fast. At the time of this posting SAS site is down.

It is an evil plot from the nogoodnicks at CJ!!!! Well, what the hey, look how often and how long CJ is not usable lately.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    I don't want you to have a heart attack...but here it is after 7:00PM and SAS is still down.

Ok, I see what is happening. CJ and SAS have a contest going on today... SAS has agreed to shut down for 12 hours today just to make it fair.

I was getting at least 2 sales a day, then saturday I got one, and none since then. I think something is up. This is not the first update this has happened as you all know.

Bleeeeh....you KNOW that tracking hasn't been affected and none of the merchants have turned off the tracking. CJ would never lie or allow us to be misled in any way.

It seems like my sales are doing alright. Yesterdays was a very good day and today is good so far.

Yesterday is good and today is great so far ... Think it will be my first 4 digit day in CJ

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams."

WOW!!!!

I've never even come close to a 4 digit day.

Heyder , its still in 3 digits , but i hope (??) it will be 4 digit before 12 PST

quote:
    Originally posted by Gopi:
    Yesterday is good and today is great so far ... Think it will be my first 4 digit day in CJ

Sales or Commission? (Sales or Commission?)

Beer without vodka is wasted money

Good Question KtoEto ....but i never cared about the money i make to merchant only the money which ends up in my packet matters

Ok , enough bragging ...lets turn to the topic of the thread

ABW Ambassador
    I really do hope that my reporting is extremely delayed , because if nothing shows up soon for Sat and Sun., I am going to be sick to my stomach in disgust of CJ's "tracking will not be affected BS statement " when you upgrade.

Saturday morning I had two early sales .Then it froze in time ..

Not a darn sale or one friggen lead since then came in for Sat. or Sunday. I login only to find my balance is exactly the same as it was before the F-ck -Up grade !

Yet Today, after reporting comes back on ...

Whoa ! Like Magic, the lights are on , everything turns back to normal (just for today) , and there are sales and leads throughout the day.

Where are my sales , and the others here that are STILL WAITING to see their sales from the weekend getting dumped ?

Hopefully they are not getting dumped into the accounts of those cheerfully bragging about their best day ever !

Well, does not look like I'm getting Todd to answer my questions.

Thinking whatever sales I got this weekend are it and reporting must be all caught up.

Lisa - today my sales are doing well also, but the transaction dates for all these new sales are all for today....none of these are for Saturday or Sunday.

ABW Ambassador
    7-days -

It's not a coincidence ...I can't explain it, but I know it's BS , and I'm thinking like you are "that's it" for reporting being caught up.

Lisa, You just got screwed out of your money for the weekend, get used to it .

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Something is surely wrong and I figured out why my sales were down....

My best site had no commission sales on the 5th and the 6th.....only a few ebay nickles show both of those days. My top merchant does not batch sales, so something is not right. There should be several sales and there are none.

Okay, CJ (or Todd), how do I prove this? How on earth do I prove I should have had sales when on every weekend for the past several months there have been sales for my best merchant at this site?

The only thing I can prove is that I have had sales every weekend for months. Why none this weekend?

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Clicks are being reported,
    Impressions are being reported,
    Sales are NOT being reported.

---
    "The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood."~ The Tathagata

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast