Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    TOTAL SALES: $0.00
    TOTAL COMMISSION: $0.00
    TOTAL ITEMS SOLD: 0
    TOTAL TRAFFIC: 1,184

Almost 1200 visitors and no sales from AllPosters
    Even for my sites this is an all time low.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

quote:
    Originally posted by walleye warrior:

Zero here too, but June/July isn't exactly prime poster buying season - August should pick-up for the back to school crowd.

ABW Ambassador
    First zero here too for some time. Usually make a little.

However, good news is I passed my $100 minimum the month before so finally get a cheque after over a year. Time to move on I think.

Yep something is definately wrong with Allposters. It almost looks as if they stopped tracking sales or something.
    I haven't had a sale for 5 days which is very unusual for me. The traffic stats seems to be working properly though.

Before reading the posts in this thread I thought that it was just bad luck (happens sometimes) but if other people aren't getting any sales then something is definately wrong.

Open your mind before you open your mouth, for ignorance is the
    downfall of man."

DreamMaster,

I had sales on the 29th and 30th. Nothing yesterday though. I get alot of the 5 day sperts with nothing. It often makes me wonder if things are ok.

Last month I seemed to have more days with sales than days without which is unusual. Overall it came out to about 1 item sold per 100 clicks. Most of the sales were just from a couple of catagories though that I have halfway descent listings for. The other catagories I have didn't do much.

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Some of the Poster and Art sites are in serious legal problems since Corbis won their law suit against Amazon zshops owners and others for using their photos in their posters. Might have some effect on the merchants.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Corbis hasn't won the suit as it was only filed on Monday. Amazon did pull the photos/sellers that were in question. As for the poster sites, as long as they obtained licensing to print up the posters in question, there shouldn't be a problem. Corbis needs to go after the source of the products and not necessarily the merchants. I was once contacted by them a few years ago for a photo that I had listed on auction. They were wondering why they had seen so many of these on the net. I told them my source and never heard back. As for allposters, I got a whopping $27 for June. The only odd thing I noticed, was that I had one commision added days after the fact. I think that perhaps if someone mails in a payment, the credit isn't processed until the payment is received. Traffic has been aboutt he same for me as in previous months.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Yep something is definately wrong with Allposters. It almost looks as if they stopped tracking sales or something.
    I haven't had a sale for 5 days which is very unusual for me. The traffic stats seems to be working properly though.

Before reading the posts in this thread I thought that it was just bad luck (happens sometimes) but if other people aren't getting any sales then something is definately wrong.

Allposters is my top earner, I make minimum $400 a month but usually $500 and over - I really don't understand how everyone else is doing so badly!

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Even for my sites this is an all time low.

That's only 1200 clicks, not visitors. The traffic reports aren't uniques and 1200 click throughs isn't a whole lot. You need to be getting 700 clicks a day before you start getting proper sales.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quick math...700 clicks/day * 30 days = 21000.

$400 a month/21000 = 1.9c per click!

You could do better than 1.9c/click with a per-click program. ShareaSale has more than one that can beat *that,* and you don't even have to sell anything!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Since this posting has resurfaced. My sales are still down somewhat at all posters. I did a revamp on a few pages just to see what happens. My sales are below what we had been experienced based on my stats, and what my click to sell throughs are. Not huge but consistant.
    At least they had been. We will see what happens over the holidays to further review

At least they don't pull off the stunt like other networks of allowing us to see orders that are non commissionable because cookie length has been exceeeded. I am still fuming looking at the Linkshare program and seeing the 3 sales in past couple weeks from ART.com non commissionable because supposably after cookie expired. Looking at that report is like having salt thrown in a wound and taunting us that sales go through and we aren't going to pay you for them.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by Leader:
    Quick math...700 clicks/day * 30 days = 21000.

$400 a month/21000 = 1.9c per click!

You could do better than 1.9c/click with a per-click program. ShareaSale has more than one that can beat *that,* and you don't even have to sell anything!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

But who says sharesale will draw the clicks that the posters do? I don't think you can compare it.

Hello everyone!

You should start to see sales and conversion pick up now that we are nearing the Back-to-School and Holiday Season.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Michelle Dietrich
    AllPosters.com Affiliates Program

Phone: (510) 740-1310
    Email: affiliates@allposters.com

AllPosters.com
    The World's Largest Poster and Print Store
    967 Stanford Ave. Oakland, CA 94608
    http://www.allposters.com

ABW Ambassador
    Of course the other benefit of being an allposters affiliate is you might get to hear Michelle's sexy voice now and then!

No increase [and, sadly, no chance to hear Michelle's voice, either].

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

ABW Ambassador
    How do you know, no increase? Got to give it time y'know!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    SammyT ...any affiliate who gives a showcased merchant 100 click throughs per day should be earning a minimum of 10 cents per click.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

The last two months have now been my best two months with allposters. I'm not getting rich, but their product line fits in nicely with my site. While my PPC is not 10 cents per click, it is not too bad. Like many others, I use David's script, so maintenance of the site is fairly low, with the exception of the occasional updating of products.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    SammyT ...any affiliate who gives a showcased merchant 100 click throughs per day should be earning a minimum of 10 cents per click.

Mike & Charlie ...

Frankly it's regular money for pages that just sit there for the most part - very little work is involved. I started off with just Amazon, Allposters doubles my Amazon quarterly earnings every month and they are parasite free. I am very happy with my Allposters experience.

Allposters is by far my worst-performing affiliate program in terms of conversion rate and $ per click...

we're talking fraction of a %, and fraction of a cent.

If I could figure what else to do with the traffic, I'd send it somewhere else....

Mike Jacobs

--------------------------------------
    WebMogul - Online Marketing that Works
    www.webmogul.com
    --------------------------------------

This month I've sent them 653 clicks for 1 potchy sale that reaped me the vast amount of $5.00 comish I will try my best not to get drunk with it.

My stats for anyone who's into this kind of stuff:
    0.0076569 per click all I need is 142 clicks to make $1.00 I'm gonna be rich.

This month is an improvement though on the last 6 months in 6 months I sent them 8815 clicks for 6 sales and the grand amount of $54.00 in comish. This works out at $0.0061259 per click or 166 clicks needed to earn $1.00 so at least things are improving this month.

OK guffy I admit it, your site is far better than mine. in fact I think I will give up with posters, apart from the first few months I was with them I have done nothing but waste my storage and bandwith on them.

I got my t-shirt
    Did I win the 200,000 post?
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    OK guffy I admit it, your site is far better than mine.

I never thought I'd hear those words.
    OK, I know I didn't hear them. I read them

Mad Doctor Gfufy

The truth is Guffy I've not seen you around ABW for a few days now and I thought you might be a bit depressed so I decided to post that to cheer you up.

pathetic figures though aren't they?

I got my t-shirt
    Did I win the 200,000 post?
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

ABW Ambassador
    I've made $18 out of the last 5000 clicks. Nothing for the last 2000 clicks.

Download Site Map Creator Today

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    pathetic figures though aren't they?

Yep. Reflects your site
    Mine are pretty sick too though.
    1:180
    or in your terms,
    0.051020 per click

Mad Doctor Gfufy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast