The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I got this email. Allposters has wisened up a bit and now offers 10 return days. This is a step in a great direction. I have no plans on adding links though, since I learned from art.com that over 60% of my poster commissions come after 10 days, but this is a step in the right direction. Give me 30 days and they will have a deal.

Mike
    --------------------------------------------
    To celebrate the Holiday Season and the arrival of the new and improved AllPosters.com Affiliates Area, we are:

1.) Raising your ongoing commission rate to 25-30%
    2.) Implementing 10 cookie/return days on all products

Both effective immediately!!!

Visitors are 25% more likely to buy during the Holiday Season, and now with our new dynamic links and your increased commission you'll be able to maximize your sales and commission by ensuring that your links always update with our hottest products, prices and promotions.

ABW Ambassador
    They also raised their commission rates, so their terms are now identical to Art.com's new terms. Makes for good competition.

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    Closer to what? They have no parasites in their program and that makes for fantastic earnings for me. Art.com has parasites and LOST me when they went to LS. Glad they did now because I may never have discovered Allposters HEAVEN otherwise.
    Allposters!!

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I dropped art.com when I found that I was making more non-commissioned sales than commission sales. Same 10 day bs. But, I have reconsidered. There are only about 40 shopping day to xmas, since things are a bit more compressed now I'll retry allposters again until xmas. If they can't sale from now until then, then I'll never consider them again without at least a 30 day cookie.

Well, I must say I'm very, very happy about the changes AllPosters have made here. Their program is one of my best money-makers and a higher commission and some return days are bound to make it even better. A huge 'Thank you' to AllPosters from me here.

As for Art.com, I do lose some sales on the return days problem, but then I have probably lost more on AllPosters, without knowing it, since they had zero return days earlier.

ABW Ambassador
    And all posters have finally stopped spamming every single domain I own asking me to join the program - which at the time i was a member of. But then I dropped them and let them keep my money because I had enough with their spam.

Does anyone know did they get a new AM since this past winter?

Chet

Not sure if they have a new AM or not. I've been dealing with Angela Woo and Brian Streich. I have received nothing but top notch service with allposters.com My sales the past 2 weeks have been awful, but I'm still looking forward to a busy Christmas season. Allposters was also kind enough to send out some hand signed Christmas cards, with a little bonus inside this past week. It's little things like that make me want to promote their program.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Allposters was also kind enough to send out some hand signed Christmas cards, with a little bonus inside this past week. It's little things like that make me want to promote their program.

You too eh? I feel the same way, they didn't have to do that and the fact they all signed it was a nice thing too. I deal with michelle at allposters and she's always extremely helpful - their program is like no other compared to the ignored emails and silence from many other programs. Considering how many affiliates allposters has, I think that's pretty damn good.

ABW Ambassador
    Allposters is one of the best programs out there. My only beef with them was the lack of return days - now solved (courtesy no doubt of Art.Com starting their own in-house program with 10 return days - isn't competition great??).

Michelle is my point of contact and she has always been great to deal with. Be interesting to see how sales stack upvover Christmas now that we have some return days.

Jim

I have to agree the Christmas card personally signed was a very nice touch and a big thanks for the surprise I've been in a slump the last 2 1/2 months, alot to do with a drop in the SE's. I also noticed with the new interface that I have quite a few expired products that I haven't updated since I made the poster section. Something on the list to do this week is to update the products. Thanks again for the card. It was appreciated

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread