FYI, with the 6.0 upgrade, you can set a bookmark to log into todays transactions using this url (changed USERNAME and PASSWORD):

https://members.cj.com/member/founda...s%3DSTATUS_NEW

ABW Ambassador
    Odd thing I just noticed. I set my quick stats to show today's transactions, but the numbers there do not match the numbers in the report linked here. Didn't they used to?

Chet

Thanks for this link code!!!! It is such a hassle now to log on and get this far with the new version 6.0 upgrade. This will be a real time saver.

Thanks again!

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

15 years and counting
    quote:
    Chez Noir - the numbers there do not match the numbers in the report linked here

I dont know if it's related but the "Review new transactions" doen't show the reversed transactions. It will be useful in the next few days.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

That is very helpful! Thanks!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Thanks, great find.

One thing that I noticed earlier today about the link for "Review new transactions" under Quick Tasks at the bottom of the homepage. That report only gives you today's transactions that have a status of "New". If a sale is accepted, reversed, or extended on today's reports, they won't show up from this link.

It took me forever to figure out why a sale I had this morning wasn't there any longer. Finally clicked on reports tab at the top and ran today's transactions and there it was. It had been "accepted" and didn't show up any longer using the link at the bottom of the homepage. Had me panicing there for a little while thinking that sales were disappearing.

If you want all transactions instead of just new, change STATUS_NEW to ALL_STATUSES

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread