Hello fellow ABW'rs,

This is to inform you that ClixGalore.com will not respond to 3 of our email requests on why they do not pay our commissions earned when balance has been adequate to make payment.

They simply act like nothing is being sent to them from us by total non response to our 3 inquiries over 2 week period. We sent out notifications to the few merchants that we promote that use them that their links will be removed this weekend.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

Ray:

Have you tried contacting them by phone? Either way, please keep us posted. We never really got involved in ClixGalore.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money!
    [What is Parasiteware? click here to learn more]

[shocked and appauled]
    No Way! Not Clixgalore..
    [/shocked and appauled]

I said it over and over they are no good. I hope you can get your money but I doubt it.

ABW Ambassador
    I dropped Clixgalore almost a year ago. Terrible network

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Hmmm... I just got an e-mail from them today, saying that a payment is on the way. Hopefully, I will get it soon.

Hello Karl,

quote:
    Have you tried contacting them by phone? Either way, please keep us posted. We never really got involved in ClixGalore.

Yes, they stated that all inquiries involving payment issues must be made from the contact form.

Boils down to complete run around and total brush off.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO

Ray:

Hmmm ... well, Heyder, cj and, now, you continue a pattern for ClixGalore. We investigated them a year or so ago and didn't come away with a good feeling. After a short time on ABW, we decided to avoid them.

Best of luck squeezing your money out of them!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money!
    [What is Parasiteware? click here to learn more]

SpikeDo .. good luck .. I hope they do pay you.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO

This contact was at the bottom of my PayPal notice. Hope it helps.

Sarah Hughes
    Accountant Manager
    Tel: USA: (206) 350 4469 / Australia: +61 2 8080 8304 / +44 (0)1753 279411

Thanks .. not a number we tried.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO

I find you have to be right on top of clixgalore. They tried to tell me that payments were being processed earlier this month and I emailed them back and said that when payments are being processed then our account balance is always put to zero. Mine hasnt been - I received payment 2 days later.

They have some really good programs for me and I do well there, but I am the only one I have heard about that has had a semi-good experience there.

They make me very nervous with their payments, it is like they are always trying to stretch them out further and further.

Then the $1 per month network charge for every affiliate which conveniently is not documented in your account balance, so probably a lot of affiliates dont even know about it, dont even get me started on that - it makes me very angry.

Just an update: I did get paid and it went in to my PayPal account on the fifth business day, like they said it would. I hope you met with success in getting yours.

Nope .. we did not get any success. Matter of fact .. even one vendor that we informed we were dropping their program because ClixGalore.com won't respond to us/or pay .. would not even respond to there "several" inquiries why no payment to us was sent.

In the intrim, we got this vendor to move over to Shareasale.com service to setup a new program for us and others.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Hi Everyone,

I have written more than five emails and made several phone calls to ClixGalore, trying to determine why the ClixGalore tracking for Big Fish Games is not registering from my site. No one has answered my emails, nor do they answer the phone. It takes a message but I've never heard back from anyone.

Big Fish Games finally answered an email I sent to every email address listed on their site, saying they would write to ClixGalore but that they had a hard time getting a response from them and so sorry ...

I removed most ClixGalore links from my site. Unfortunately, I had run Big Fish Games in one of my newsletters and have seen not one click impression from Big Fish the whole time I've been promoting them.

I would warn everyone off of ClixGalore. They seem to be anything but reliable and definitely not tracking clicks and/or sales properly.

Thanks for letting me get this off my mind! :-)

Rexanne
    http://www.rexanne.com

ABW Ambassador
    It is best to drop ClixGalore. I was with them more than a year ago and it was really bad.... a waste of time.

TrixGalore sucks the monkey's donkey!

[Moved to Other Networks forum]

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

15 years and counting
    One of my indies was using Yahoo Stores for their affiliate tracking. No problem on my side, I've several indies on Yahoo and I don't mind. One day, they told me they will be using ClickGalore because they were starting to have too many checks to write. I drop them on the spot. No way, to have me sign up with ClickGalore. They were shocked, I was making over $2000.00 a month in commissions. Well, I can't see them anywhere in the SERPs after one year.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

ABW Ambassador
    We only promote one merchant thru Clixgalore and have never had a problem receiving timely payments or anything. The scam is that they charge you $1 every time they pay you and all they're doing is sending the money to paypal.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Zeus you made the right move as that ClickGalore merchant running a Yahoo Store couldn't track sales unless they use CJ. No way that merchant can get to the Yahoo final checkout page HTML to place the ClickGalore sales tracking code.

To my knowedge CJ was the only network who sent an IT team to shoehorn & patch CJ tracking into the YahooStore shopping cart. Even then the merchant only has to place a check mark on the activate YahooStore affiliate tracking box to turn off CJ tracking .... Instant on/off switch

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Not that it matters but the $1 charge is a 'network' charge for using their network. They dont actually charge for payments through Paypal but charge something like $2.75 if you want an actual check mailed.

This $1 charge really annoys me because it is not shown as a deduction anywhere in the reports and so there is no accountability. The $1 just disappears.

15 years and counting
    I didn't know the problems of ClickGalore with a Yahoo Store shopping cart at that time, but I've never been confident with ClickGalore, like many here, I could not get an answer from them. I replaced that merchant with Overstock (apparel section) and I'm doing better. I had a private deal with that merchant with a 15% commission. I'm getting half, now, but still doing better.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Has anyone used tangshop with clixgalore? I like their selection but realize their track record is pathetic in payment and tracking...Yet some say they get payment so I'm wondering specifically on this merchant..

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread