hi all,

I'm lookoing for a decent baby aff. program..I tried the ones @ CJ and babystyle but I have no luck with them at all..I really miss babys heaven..any of you have a good converter in this category?

ABW Ambassador
    I'd help you if a could. But I havent found any such animal in the business.

IMO ... Amazon converts the best ... Pays the least. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Dave

hehe you know %3-5 of a small amount is better than %15 of $0 :P So I'll switch to amazon I guess...

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I agree. Amazon's BabiesRUs is the only one I've had good results with. I have come to rely on Amazon.com for many other products I feature on my sites, small commissions, yes, but at least it's something and I'm not as annoyed at other merchants any more with the Amazon option. They seem to have accurate tracking and I see sales through them wehre I see none through other merchants with higher pay outs or "free" offers that pay per lead, which I never see any revenue from and I should, considering the amount of clicks I send them daily.

Good Luck!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread