I have earned the minimum this month. Do they pay exactly 60 days after the end of each month? So I can expect to receive my earnings July 31st? Also anyone use the direct deposit feature, is it as reliable as CJ's?

wly,

Not necessarily, I don't think there is an exact cut-off date for issuing cheques at Performics. They pay only when the merchants have paid them.

I dug up some of my previous cheque attachments and noted that my last cheque dated April 30 was for earnings made in March by 3 merchants. On the other hand, another cheque dated 21 February actually consisted of earnings made with several merchants from different time periods, including good old CatalogCity for commisions made way back in November 2001.

BTW, may I ask how exactly did you open a US bank account, were you there on a visit or something?

Cheers,
    T2

Hi Tian,

Thanks for the info. Regarding US bank account, you can open one with Chase. They allow foreign individuals to open an account. You need to download the forms and also submit the necessary requirements.

The only hassle is that you need to go to your local US embassy and have your signature verified. The minimum deposit is also quite high at $3000 but you don't need to meet that with your initial deposit. Be also prepared to incur some initial costs like courier fee, long distance charges, embassy fee, etc.

My advice is to make a low initial deposit maybe around $300. Then after you have completely received your ATM kit that's the time you setup your direct deposit account at CJ. One thing about the Chase ATM is that they sent me the card and didn't send the PIN separately. I would need to sign a PIN request form separately which delayed everything. It took me almost 3 months to have all these darn thing working but I guess it's well worth it.

wly,

Thanks for the great advice! Some hassles no doubt, but still beating flying half across the globe to open an account. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cheers,
    TianTian

Tian,

Go to CashEvolution, for $25/month you can get a debit card and a bank account at Loyal Bank in the Bahamas.

You can use this account to get on PayPal and then you are golden.

Here's my link:
    http://fredc.cashevolution.com

ABW Ambassador
    wly, you should get your money from them net 60 as long as they are getting paid by the advertiser in a timely manner.

One time I had to wait over 4 months because they will not cover for late accounts.

(This is why I no longer use them)

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    One time I had to wait over 4 months because they will not cover for late accounts.

(This is why I no longer use them)
    Who do you use that DOES cover for late accounts?

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I have been paid many times by Performics and I use their direct deposit feature which works just fine.

Good Luck!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread