Just got my Quinstreet check back in the mail today with a nice handling charge added on from my bank!

Anyone else have this happen?

I don't see many posts about Quinstreet, so I'm thinking I need to move on from them?

Kim:

We used Quinstreet sparingly before, but have used them for about a year or so. Some have mentioned success with them in previous posts, though I didn't see the name a whole bunch around here.

Never had any troubles with the checks, just was never impressed by the breadth or depth of their offerings.

KIMarketing,

I use to manage the affiliate team at Search4Clicks - you might give them a try. Their checks will never bounce and are always on time

If you are interested PM me your email address and I'll send it over to their team.

I have been hearing mixed reviews lately about Quinstreet. We've actually had some of their affiliates contact us regarding our home improvement offers. Most times they switch to promoting our offers. I think it's because their offers are generally regionally based rather than nationally like ours and they have strict branding guidelines where we do not. With regards to checks bouncing, this I have not heard before.

I've never had a check bounce, knock on wood, but hardly promot them more than I have because of all the branding horse crap. I've had emails from them saying we need this changed now, blah blah blah, so I quit adding stuff for them, but what I got converts pretty good.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, they are pretty tight on the branding stuff but I don't let that bother me. I've been promoting their stuff for must be getting on for three years and haven't ever had a cheque bounce.

Hi Mark,
    Have you ever encountered regional restrictions like only offered in the following states etc?

Quinstreet did re-issue me a new check, plus reimbursed me for my bank fees for the returned check, but it took a couple of months.

Did you ever receive an explanation of why the check bounced? Since they have so much VC behind them, I am very surprised that a check would bounce.

The Explanation was something Like the Check Number on the Check didn't match their records? Seemed strange to me, but I eventually got my money.

That seems like perhaps there was something else there that they did not share. I would not envision that mismatch causing the check to bounce.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread