Has anyone had any experience of www.fashionknockoffs.com affiliate scheme? I'm finding them a complete nightmare. Having set up an account I was amazed to find that my sales in the first month were $1,648 which I was very excited about but they then told me that 'due to an internal error' I had been wrongly credited with commission from their wholesale orders (on which commission is not payable). I was understanding about this and simply asked them to rectify my account. This was almost 2 months ago and still they have not had the courtesy to adjust my account and I have legitimate orders on there but I don't know what is what anymore. They won't reply to my emails and my account is still showing all the wholesale commissions. I wish to warn everyone about these people but would be interested to know if anyone else has had any dealings with them.

UK only?

no experience here

but I'd like to find a real wholesale source for plus size clothing that delivers to the U.S. and who has an affiliate program.

Thumbs down
    Affiliate super-beware.

FashionKnockoffs owed us over $800 in affiliate commissions from May - Oct. '05. Despite several attempts to inquire as to where payment was, we finally invoiced via PayPal (a verified buyer there: sales@fashionknockoffs.com aka Tina Lee).

This got their attention quite quickly and they replied that some "wholesale orders" were mysteriously tacked onto our affiliate aid causing such a huge payment owed to us.

I explained fine (sort of), but that this was clearly a problem on their end. It was evident that over 60% of the sales were miscelleanous consumer purchases - not wholesale orders.

Despite three more attempts to collect what we worked our tails off to earn, they have still yet to pay us a dime over 2 months later.

We're referring the matter to our attorney next week as a result.

And I'd give this merchant two huge thumbs down.
    Liz Welsh Tompkins
    Styleforfree.com
    email: [email="lwtompkins@styleforfree.com"]lwtompkins@styleforfree.com[/email]
    [url="http://twitter.com/styleforfreecom"]Twitter[/url] | [url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=625631089&ref=name"]Facebook[/url]

I had to shake their tree pretty hard to get my first payment from them.

Now they still owe me money that has been due for almost a year.

Update -

It's 2/07/06 and they finally sent a check. I think I almost had a cardiac. So to be fair, they do pay...it just takes a long time to receive.

I'm still pretty ticked because my reports showed over $800 in commissions, to which they went "oops - 75% of those were in-house wholesale orders our cookies on our own system must have tracked". So if your sales are skyrocketing, don't hold out hope that you'll actually be paid that. Out of the $800, I received $57. Almost enough to buy dinner
    Liz Welsh Tompkins
    Styleforfree.com
    email: [email="lwtompkins@styleforfree.com"]lwtompkins@styleforfree.com[/email]
    [url="http://twitter.com/styleforfreecom"]Twitter[/url] | [url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=625631089&ref=name"]Facebook[/url]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread