Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    I have been looking at clixgalore for a while but have not heard any good opinions. They have a few programs I would like to promote. Think I will give them a try again.

Anyone had any success or dissappointments?

CJ
    "Every mans life touches so many others"
    - Clarence

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Use the FIND function and search for ClixGalore in this forum. Lots of info - none of it too flattering to ClixGalore.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I have made several thousand with one merchant at clix galore this year. Only $24 with shareasale whom everyone seems to love. If you found a merchant over there you want to promote, go for it! I think the merchant/product is more important than the network.

Jane, what merchant are you promoting may I ask?

You may ask, but I may not answer. I really don't promote merchants. I promote particular products. I find a product I like, then find a merchant or merchants who have the product at the best price. Which affiliate program they use doesn't really matter to me.

Been with ClixGalore for 2 weeks
    I signed up for several merchants 2 weeks ago. I am impressed with their merchant list but am UNIMPRESSED with performance. 2 merchants had 2 pay structures- per lead AND per sale. They both offer trial downloads. I have not received a dime inspite of hundred of clicks. A trial download is suppose to be a "lead" and if it converts, then you get paid for the "sale". The click rates have been fast & furious (I use Google Adwords so I pay per click). But so far I have $0 for all merchants. I will give it a little longer but I want to MAKE money not just spend it.

Search and yea shall find ...
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

As an affiliate,
    i cannot contact them via email,
    they do not reply emails

Bad news
    Do not waste your efforts there. I used them once about 2 years ago with a merchant a personally knew. They paid the first cycle but then no pay and no response until I threatened to trash them on the net. Then they had the balls to threaten me will legal action! After a lot of BS I did get paid and the merchant does not use them anymore. STAY AWAY.

Thumbs down
    I had a few sales, then nothing. Their automated dollar-grabber brought my commission back down below $10 (they deduct a dollar a month) so I walked.

Talking Great Customer Service
    I had A problem with A merchant Who wanted to change the rules mid Stream
    And take away sales i had already earned, in fact they did for a short time. I explained the situation to the friendly staff at clixgalore and they investegated the problem and Gave a Very Fair Resolution. I really appreciate
    the time they took to listen and look at both sides. It Is Service like this that
    will grow great relationships between affiliates, merchants and clixgalore.

Sarge

ABW Ambassador
    everywhere i go i hear all the same things for clixgalore...i wonder how come they are still alive?

Outsourced Program Manager John Jupp's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    ClixGalore have been good to me and also recently replied to email correspondence. They've also introduced something that is popular in the UK which the major affiliate networks have ignored or produce badly....for affiliates who find it extremely time consuming to create pages with product and who dont want to spend days going through a merchants site for creative on products Clixgalore will supply the entire contents of the store not in a datafeed but as completed webpages.

I've just received 95 complete pages with photos and product details ready to immediately upload from just one merchant. I've got to make a few minor photo resize corrections to a few photos but the complete store of an international lingerie company is now mine to display in full.

ClixGalore limit this type of request to just one per affiliate per 24 hours so it will take a while to do all the merchants but I will eventually have a site with over 500,000 products listed with photos and descriptions.

ClixGalore is ok.

Jane, what merchant are you promoting may I ask?
    i think it`s so much fun when newbies ask them kind of questions,,,
    it reminds me of when i was a newbie..
    and i think its sweet...
    i will dig-up my first ever post one day,
    and re-post it just to poke fun at myself
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

Vrindavan.

As I have less than 50 posts I cannot access the PM facility so I cannot read your private message. I assume it concerns email addresses from ClixGalore.

Yes I do have private email addresses but no I will not release them. ClixGalore DOES reply to the customercare email addy because they just replied to a message I sent to that address.

I do not know why you cannot access their site and login. I can only assume you have is some way transgressed their T's & C's???? and there is a block on your account????

I hope you can get in touch with them but as I've stated. I will not issue private email addresses for employees of ClixGalore as this is unethical.

>> I do not know why you cannot access their site and login. I can only assume you have is some way transgressed their T's & C's???? and there is a block on your account????

if you have carefully read my postings on another thread,
    i have explained clearly the issue is probably related to a website bug on their end.

Think about it, if they were really blocked my account since 2004, why they still send commission payment via Paypal to me month after month, and i still get all merchant's newsletters.

I am sure my account is active.

If your assumption is correct, there is still no harm for them to send me at least one email reply to inform me my account was blocked. This will not cost them a few seconds.

What i get is that they do not read and reply to emails send to them, prove me wrong until i get a email reply from them.

>> private email addresses for employees of ClixGalore as this is unethical.

company email address is not private personal email,
    why unethical ?

John Jupp

I also doubt your words and identity as you only say good words about them. What can back up what you said ?

Feel free to doubt my words and identity Vrindavan.

I am not the person failing to elicit a response from ClixGalore. You should know full well that there exists such a thing as confidentiality in business. There are published email addresses for ClixGalore and there are email addresses belonging to individual employees of ClixGalore. I will not offer individual employee's email addresses because that is a breach of confidentiality if they are circulated without consent.

I am an affiliate and I am not connected by employment in any way whatsoever with any network. I have a number of websites and a UK registered limited company. I also have a full time job in the transport sector.

I have good experiences with ClixGalore and you have bad experiences. They can't be all that bad if you are receiving monies from them month after month can they?

So you can't login. I am sure a polite rather than abrupt email would do the trick. Don't forget to quote your affiliate number as they have so many affiliates to keep track of. Ask them to assign a temporary user id and password to your affiliate account and you can then access your account and change your user id and password.

There's absolutely no need for sour grapes vrindavan. I have replied to a number of your posts to date offering what help I can. That such assistance has not born fruit is not my concern.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Technical Issue Resolution
    Hi Vrindavan,

My name is James Horne, Affiliate Care Manager at clixGalore. I have just started with clixGalore and wish to assist you with the technical issue you are experiencing. Can you please email me the exact technical problem you are experiencing and I will try and take care of it for you.

James Horn
    Affiliate Care Manager
    clixGalore.com

>> There are published email addresses for ClixGalore

I guess they all getting lots of spams to them, as they just
    list out all such emails without protection from spider bots.

>> email addresses belonging to individual employees of ClixGalore

i wish to try such address because i believe such address may not be getting lots of spams compared to those list on their website.

>> I have good experiences with ClixGalore and you have bad experiences.

it is not a bad experiences. As i still getting paid. My account is fully functional. I just feel that their support is bad if they cannot spare a few seconds to reply to my email what happened.

>>I am sure a polite rather than abrupt email

Why you assume my email will not be polite again ?

>> your affiliate number as they have so many affiliates to keep track of.

they use affiliate registered email address

>> Ask them to assign a temporary user id ....

until they reply my email

Affiliate Network Rep
    Product Datafeed 'Instant Website Builder'
    Hi John,

We are pleased that you like the new product datafeed 'Instant Website Builder'. We had lots of feedback from Merchants and Affiliates requesting this type of tool so we decided to invest, develop and provide the feature. We totally agree with you that product datafeeds can be rather complicated and therefore we wanted to remove all technical barriers for their use.

Please note you can use the 'Instant Website Builder' tool and generate subsequent pages for any Merchant after ninety minutes, not 24hrs. We hope to reduce this time period shortly. Basically once the ZIP file containing the pages has been emailed to you (typically within ninety minutes) you can then generate another set of pages.

Please also note that you can combine product datafeeds from multiple Merchants each time you use the tool and generate the pages, however you may not wish to do this, but keep them seperate.

If you would like any improvements made to the 'Instant Website Builder' tool, or any other tool for that matter (which I am sure you do), please email them to me and I will forward your request on to our development team. We are keen to provide you and other Affiliates the exact tools you want and need.

James Horn
    Affiliate Care Manager
    clixGalore.com

Hello James Horn

i have sent an email to you

Affiliate Network Rep
    Technical Issue Resolution
    Hi Vrindavan,

I have taken care of this for you and you can now login. The issue related to increased security measures we implemented several weeks ago.
    I have also emailed you. Let me know if all is now ok.

James Horn
    Affiliate Care Manager
    clixGalore.com

Thanks James

It is OK now.
    I am lucky that you spot on this thread to help me

I don't have 100% faith in their reporting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast