There are program which offer incentives for those achieve some target. Most of them has a time basis, like, those target much be achieve in a month (Jan, Feb ...) and coundn't bring forward. But now incentives are listed at the bottom of the advertiser information page without the time frame information.

Redfisch,

No, that's not the case.

The incentives and commission active now are as long active as the merchant does not change it FOR YOU.

The merchant has to create a NEW TERM if he wants to change his Commission and Incentive Structure for any Publisher.

You have to agree to the change of terms every time they change.

As far as I know will a not approval of a new term result into a termination of the relationship between you and the advertiser.

I am not sure if hat is the case and I think that it would be stupid.
    Linkshare has the same, but just sends out an email that the terms changed and assume that you agree if you do nothing.

Todd may wants to answer that question in details.

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    Shop-Links.net

If you can't move things, try harder!

Hmmm, before control panel 6.0 the advertiser has a time frame mentioning the incentive is from 1st April to 30th of April, and they will change it every month, means for March, it is 1st March to 31st of March.

But now there are no time frame posted anymore in the information after the control panel update so I am confused.

If an advertiser offers one or more publishers a new term, there is a seven day notification period for it to automatically take effect. Publishers may review new terms and accept them sooner. If a publisher does not reject the new terms or accept them within the seven day period, they will automatically be moved over to the new terms.

The only time this would not be the case is if the advertiser added 'special terms and conditions' to the new term. In this case the publisher must review and agree to the special terms and conditions. If the do not do this, they will get dropped from the program after 7 days.

FYI, special terms and conditions are optional for advertisers. Usually financial programs have them. If you were to try to join Discover cards program, you would see what I mean by Special Ts & Cs.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

Incentive programs can either have a fixed period or run on an ongoing basis. In other words, some run for only one month and some are part of the program offer and do not exprire.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread