Just tring to get the hang of 6.0 and found a page titled PENDING OFFERS. What is this. There are two links there, one company I am already signed up with, the other I am not. What am I supposed to do? What EXACTLY are they offering me that I did not have before? One is 1800contacts, the other Dentalplans. Did everyone get these "offers" or just me?

Anyone have a clue?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Yes, I got a few. The page shows new merchants that are asking us to join their programs and existing merchants that are usually asking us to confirm their new commission rates.

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

Pending offers are new terms that a merchant offers you. New terms can be an upgrade, downgrade in commission, new cookie length... all the variables in CJ. A merchant can now have one or several publishers on different "terms" than the default terms. Merchant's can offer one publisher 10% commission on first sales only and the consecutive sales at the base rate. So on so forth. In order for these terms to become active, the publisher must accept them within 7 days (no pun intended ). If a publisher does not accept them within 7 days, the system automatically accepts the new terms for you. (At least that's what I'm told ).

Or you can reject the new terms offered and keep the terms you are currently on with a specific program.

Simple, no?

Akiva Bergstrom
    Business Development
    akiva@essentialapparel.com
    800-556-2937 ext 751
    www.essentialapparel.com
    6% PER SALE ~ RECURRING COMMISSIONS FOR 100 DAYS ~ PARASITE FREE ~ PRIVATE FORUM AT ABW ~ DATAFEED AVAILABLE IN FORUM
    Join our program through CJ now!

Aktiva,

I doubt that we can reject the new terms and keep the current terms. IMO, if we reject the new terms then this will lead us to drop the program. Am I wrong?

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

The whole problem with this is I have no idea what it is they are offering me. It become my responsibility to look up if I have already signed up with this merchant and if I am already signed up, I have to figure out what my old commission rate is.

If they are going to offer this nice new feature, then they need to make it functional. There needs to be one more column to tell us what it is the merchant is trying to do....new program, higher percentage, lower percentage, etc.

Also, what happens in the case of a merchant that I am already signed up with if I don't approve their offer?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

So, if I don't respond they enrole me as an affiliate even if I have no interest in their program. I just got one from an ebates affiliated merchant. Where is the drop dead you scuzzball and never contact me again button?

Also, if I don't respond, they get my email address and get to spam me because I am their affiliate, right?

Cool way to sale our contact info., no?

WTG, CJ!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread