I had applied to them before the CJ update and they finally got around to declining me. Guess they don't want to be a party to folks making Pagan ritual gardens. What fools!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Well, I've never made a penny from them, so don't get too worked up over it.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

15 years and counting
    They are a very honest company. You're not going to make a fortune with them, because they are selling pretty inexpensive items but they report the sales. I've never had a problem with them.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Now, I am really embarrased. I declined them! Gotta love this new interface!!!

I was going through and wiping out all ebates affiliated merchants. Well, I guess I don't want them, anyway.

LOL!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread