Did anyone get his or her BabyAge incentive bonus for January?
    February showed up on the reports a few days ago, but I never saw January’s, which was suppose to be given manually according to Dana at BabyAge.

I was also told that Dana is no longer with BabyAge. Does anyone have a new affiliate manager contact? The contact listed at CJ is not responding to emails.

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    I am not sure whether they had a published incentive plan in January. Until end of January they had 8% flat. When they reduced commission to 4% in February, they came up with the incentive plan. I am not 100% sure, but as far as memory goes, January did not have any incentive plan. Even if they did, they did not post anything to my account. February shows up though.

KCEdit,

Below is the email I received verbatim. This email was sent to me on 12/31/02 through CJ mail.
    Since it starts as “Dear Publishers” and was not directly addressed to my name, I’m sure I’m not the only one who received this.
    Since Dana’s not there anymore and I can’t get a response from anyone else at BabyAge, I’m starting to get a little mad.
    Have you heard anything from anyone?

Dear Publisher,

We have decided to change the structure of our program due to the fact that we were losing money. We will be giving manual bonuses for January and the performance incentives will begin as of Feb. 2003 on an ongoing basis.

Here are the new Tier Commissions for our Program. If you reach sales of:

Under $99.99 = 4% Commissions
    $100-$499.99 = 4.5% Commissions
    $500-$749.99 = 5.5% Commissions
    $750-$999.99 = 6% Commissions
    $1000.00-$2999.99 = 6.5% Commissions
    $3000.00-$4999.99 = 7% Commissions
    $5000.00 and up = 7.5% Commissions

Thank you for your continue support and we look forward to a successful year.

If you have any questions, please free to call me at 201.223.8500 ext.207

Dana Katz
    Affiliate Manager

ABW Ambassador
    You are right. I thought that we got the email in January. Since CJ periodically wipes out my CJ inbox, I cannot see that email. Interestingly, in CJ's interface BabyAge current commission structure shows up valid since May 2002. I do not think that is correct because I got 8% until December.

KCEdit,

CJ trashed my copy of this email too, but I happen to save it in a Word document back in December.
    If you go through your reports you’ll see that the 8% was paid up until 1/6/03 at which time it went to 4%.
    We should have gotten an incentive bonus for 1/7/03 to 1/31/03
    Send an email to BabyAge asking them where the January bonus is and let me know if you get any type of reply from them.

Thanks.

Is there no one else concerned about this or has everyone given up on BabyAge?

I'm due a fairly good sized bonus and I'd like to get some others behind me on this.

ABW Ambassador
    I'll send an email to BabyAge as you said.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread