Received today:

quote:
    Due to rising costs in manufacturing, production and delivery, we are forced to reduce our commissions to 7%. We appreciate all of your support, and hope that you will continue to carry our fabulous clothing and banners!

Game on!!!!

Hi,

I'm new around here, but I run a plus size fashion website, and this little turn of events has me seriously re-considering the Size Appeal partnership.

Great clothes - but of late two other problems in addition to the drop in commission rates: 1.) VERY HIGH percentage of commission reversals, and 2.) problems accessing their website.

Is anyone else having either of these problems?

ElegantPlus.com
    Fashion & Lifestyle for the Plus Size Woman of Style

ABW Ambassador
    They were temporarily deactivated this month. I sent a lot of clicks their way for free. I emailed them to ask what happened. No response.

Then they reversed the only 3 transactions I had with them this month.

Wonder what is going on over there.

I was forced to drop them. Every sale I sent was reversed. If every single sale has a bad credit card or a return, how can they stay in business?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I don't get many reversals from them.

On the other hand, I hardly ever get any SALES from them in the first place, so there's usually nothing to reverse! Owf owf...(IMO) this one's a dog!

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~T.G. Sheppard

I dropped them looooong time ago. I can't remember how their reversals were, but I do remember they didn't sell much of anything for me. Besides, I really don't like the look of their site and their products.

ABW Ambassador
    Where did you receive this email? CJ or your personal email? I haven't received a thing from them, but I sure let Lindzi know of this thread and the predicament she's in now.
    A drop below 10% hasn't occured yet in my account. Hmmmmmmmm . . .

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Get while the getting's good

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    One place the new "offer" is appearing is in that "Review Offers" part of CJ.

You can actually "accept the terms" of the lower commission NOW (if you're smoking something powerful)! Needless to say, I didn't hit *that* button, but it also says the new terms will go into effect on April 25th (as I recall). So I guess the commish will just drop then whether I hit it or not. At that point I will likely begin the process of finding all their links and removing them.

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~T.G. Sheppard. NOT Frank Sinatra!

Has anyone hit the decline button on an offer yet instead of the accept button? I'm just wondering if that automatically ends the partnership?

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Has anyone hit the decline button on an offer yet instead of the accept button? I'm just wondering if that automatically ends the partnership?
    yup
    quote:
    At that point I will likely begin the process of finding all their links and removing them.
    yup

Brian
    aka Cyclone

Get while the getting's good

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread