My transactions/sales have stopped as of 8AM PDT, anyone else has had this problem?

By now, I should have at least 10-15 transactions.

Nothing has changed on my end.

Hmmmm?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Mine have been coming in all day, with the biggest gap between 11:56AM and 2:41 Pacific Daylight Time. That 2:41 one was posted at 3:23 which is a bit more delayed than usual, but not ridiculous.

The main thing I've noticed today is that people are buying really CHEAP stuff! I forgot just how much cheap stuff really does hide out within some of the merchants' offerings...

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~T.G. Sheppard. NOT Frank Sinatra!

Thanks Leader

The funny thing is, 5 min. after this message 4 new orders were posted into my account - at least now I know nothing is seriously broken.

quote:
    The funny thing is, 5 min. after this message 4 new orders were posted into my account - at least now I know nothing is seriously broken.

Hey, I figure its worth a shot. My sales have stopped. As a matter of fact I owe CJ for the day. Worst day all year and I don't have a clue as to why.

EPC of about 20 cents for the day. Way TOO much inconsistency with CJ since this last update IMO, One of the biggest up and down months with CJ in a long time for me.

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

Same as me , sales went down again today

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

Really strange, yesterday they were buying big ticket items, today it's penny ante stuff.. go figure...

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

I don't have thousands of clicks everyday from my account. but I usually get few sales.

but it's been 9days and not a single sale.

wahhhhhhhh!

what is going on?

"God Bless the United States Arm Forces"

Thank god for them protecting us and live our life safely in a daily basis!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Yesterday was dead all day until the end when I had a couple sales come threw, still disapointing. Today is starting out better than yesterday, but all small stuff.

ABW Ambassador
    SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

I am getting more clicks than the average without any sale since 21st. Other networks working okay.

CJ's transaction database is out of space!

Usually I'm one of the ones wondering what is wrong, but in this case, my sales are rolling in like normal. Yesterday was a better than average day.

Hope yours start coming in soon.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Well it still sucks here

Acnt#1 its been 48 hours since a sale!

Acnt #2 its been 24 hours without a sale

I definately don't feel like revamping all my sites, but one more day like this and I won't have much of a choice but to start replacing CJ merchants. Hopefully it's just a couple day slump.

Thank God for the other networks, ShareaSale saved my tail yesterday

Coincidence Me baby!

ABW Ambassador
    For me, things picked up on the 22nd and continue strong. On the 22nd, google freshbot seems to have done me some good. Either that or google is doing some mid month tweaking.

I just did a test purchase Ummmm, it tracked ok I am happy to report

Better yet I just broke my 48 hour streak without a sale, so what if it was my purchase

Chrisk, WTG with the freshbot

Coincidence Me baby!

Freshbot rules!

I will not believe cj is not having any problems with tracking. "This is strage." That is the quote from CJ about my account not having any sales since the upgrade. I make on average 8-10 sales each and every day since I signed up with CJ over 2 years ago. I have only had 1 time with no sales for 2 days.
    All other networks are still doing the exact same as they always do. I've heard people say it is could have to do with tax season or maybe google has something to do with it. Problem with those theories is, it didn't effect me on the other networks and I have a page rank of eight with google and my listings have climbed up since last month for all my keywords.

So, as of today I will be going with indies and dropping all CJ links.

Ok now I feel better.

Now I must go and Flobee my hair.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I manage 2 CJ programs - Irvs Luggage and Executive Essentials.

Mid month Irvs sales had a major drop. I immediately wondered whether tracking had been "affected" by the update. But EE sales were way up so that did not quite make sense.

This weeks Irvs sales are suddenly WAY up and EE has not had a sale for 5 days which is VERY odd. Again, I immediately assumed either CJ was not tracking EE sales properly or the programmer had done something to the cart. Placed a test order and it tracked just fine, so go figure...

Morale of the story... You can't blame everything on CJ. I think everyone's nerves, including mine, were a little frazzled by the update issues. But in the world of sales for both Merchants and Affiliates there are many factors that can affect buying patterns so a lack of sales does not always mean that "tracking has been affected".

I hope that if we start cutting CJ some slack and giving them the benefit of the doubt, Todd will come back to communicate with us and hopefully some confidence in what was and still could be a great network can be restored.

High Commission ~ High Integrity ~ Affiliate Centered Programs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.zzounds.com Highest Commission on Musical Instruments & Guitars www.roadloans.com $100 commission ~~~ Parasite-Free
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Program Optimization, Consulting & Recruiting

www.5starwebtools.com

"SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!"
    Right on!!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    The 22nd was better than it's been in a while. But today sucks!

Auugghh...such yo-yoing results!

As for other places...Amazon SUCKS like an Electrolux, SaS is improving (I suspect that may be because the snow melted off of what people would use The Product In Question on), Performics is flat. Indies are stinking.

I had a dip like this last year, too, so I'm not too worried about it. Things'll pick up again. Although of course I'd rather see big sales booming in on all fronts all the time!

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~T.G. Sheppard. NOT Frank Sinatra!

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread