ABW Ambassador
    Just ebay hitting me right now

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Yep, eBay. Without a doubt, one of the worst reversers ever! I've also noticed a lot more Extended Leads from eBay since CJ stopped reporting reversals, in fact they're up over 50% since the change to 6.0.

I hope they don't all turn into reversals, but my experience has been that most do if they aren't accepted right away.

eBay's reversals just make me

Andy

MERCHANTS! Ask yourselves: "What's in my affiliate program that makes it worthwhile to publishers?" Hint: if you have one day cookies, or if the cookie is deleted after the first sale, or if you reverse legitimate transactions, you have nothing to offer.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    bleccchhh.

I drank what??! -Socrates

I thought Reversal day was on the 19th?

So if reversal day is today, that means our commissions for this month (whatever remains) are safe from now on?

Unbelieveable, ebay reversal day and I only got hit with one?!?!?!!? Something's wrong, CJ might want to check into their reporting! (Sarcasm!)

I'm too confused by this.

I had a bunch of reversals back on the 9th - I thought about the usual amount, about usual time (before payments locked).

... then I've had the same number reversed again today! Is this the first bunch of reversals this month for everyone here?

Are you Crazy?

I must reiterate, I have yet to get any reversals from any of my producing merchants (eBay included) that weren't discussed in advance to be test purchases.

--
    "No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities – always see them, for they're always there." – Norman Vincent Peale
    --
    Ford Fox-body Owners Club
    http://www.ford-fox.org

eBay reverses twice per month. One for the first half, one for the second half.

You can tell how long to hold your breath by the reversal dates. Once you get past the 15th for the reversal set we just had then it's done.

For the reversals on the 10th, it's the last day of the month you have to worry about.

Once a month is completely done you can calculate a rough earnings by adding up the non-corrected + the accepted for the current month + the sales for the current month.

Or something like that.

>... then I've had the same number reversed again today! Is this the first bunch of reversals this month for everyone here?

2nd bunch here. I'm really shocked this month by the level of ebay.com reversals. In Feb it was 13.66%, March 42.60% and for April its leaped to 69%

"Can I sell the sh*t and will the merchant pay?" ~ Leader

ABW Ambassador
    Sheplers has become a nuisance reverser for me lately...they're history.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread