ZERO for today?

I usually have at least a sale or two per day by now, anybody else seeing lower sales today?

ABW Ambassador
    Today great sales, yesterday not so great.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

sales going great here too, hope it keeps up for the rest of the day.. i'm off to drink the profits now <-- me in 3 hours time

Very slow here.

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

Mine are running about 20% higher today. Usually Fridays tend to be down about 30% lower then the rest of the week. Go figure?!?!

Bingo

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Everyone,

Sales have been so slow today. I run a gardening site, maybe everyone is out in the sunshine.

Yesterday was fabulous though.

Very slow here... :0(

Jason
    Santa Cruz

ABW Ambassador
    Normal number of sales, but all are of small amounts. The only big transactions I have lately are reversals.

Sales good today (4/25) and have been good for the last 3 days....... but I really don't see why that is for me...

It's just too unpredictible. There are many many times when I feel like coming in here and whining like the phat pigg that I am and screaming WHY?!! Why?! Dammit.. Why!!

But I don't because that would make me look like a stupid foolish ignorant whining fool (which I am)... (But don't tell anyone)

Since the last CJ update I have really been wondering but then all of a sudden the last 3 days have been fine.

I would like to here from those who are very in touch with the whole Google updating thing because it does often seem that our search engine listing fortunes are won and lost at strange times of the month ...at times... and I'm not talking about anything fishy here either.. just a straight out question to you Google experts.

P.S. Very sorry about the nautical source for a guffaw but it was just an accident. I do like fish and chips however. (without the tartar of course)

If we don't get some kool rules ourselves...... pronto........ then we'll just be bogus too.. ~Jeff Spicoli~

quote:
    Originally posted by Easy Money
    I would like to here from those who are very in touch with the whole Google updating thing because it does often seem that our search engine listing fortunes are won and lost at strange times of the month ...at times... and I'm not talking about anything fishy here either.. just a straight out question to you Google experts.

Most of my traffics come from the credible PPCSE. I couldn’t blame the possibility of any random machine clicks as the # of clicks are normal. My quick answer is that visitors are not in the mood.

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

25th was the worst day in a while, 0 sales.

Sales are ok, but I am just funny why traffic for yesterday is significantly less then normal days, about 20%.

Good Morning!

Sales for friday held steady. Ended up 20% in sales/leads, traffic also up 20%.

When I had posted mid-afternoon I was also up 20% and then had a two hour period that produced nothing. I got scared, started to sweat and then took a couple of deep breaths. I took too many breaths, got dizzy and fainted. Then like someone had flicked a switch, commisions started to roll again.

Go figure.

Bingo

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread