With the new 6.0, I can’t find performance reports for active publisher (previously in advertiser detail).

Any help will be appreciated.

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    They've gone.

I'm begging with CJ to bring them back URGENTLY.

They are the QUICKEST way to identify a merchant that's using your traffic and not performing.

Merchants now only show up on the radar once they start performing - ie their first transaction appears - and you have little clues as to how many impressions/clicks it took before that first transaction showed up.

Jimmy James Inc. fan club membership # 3312

ABW Ambassador
    Next "upgrade" they are taking away the balance. We have to wait at the end of the month for the direct deposit or check in the mail to see how much we've made.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Something I recently discovered. It's not as easy, but it offers some useful info.

Choose "Run Reports", choose "website performance" (in the upper right box) and then select reporting period (Today, Yesterday, This Month, Last Month, etc.) Then Generate Report.

It gives you a lump site total for clicks, transactions, etc.

But then, if you click on the site name (In Blue Font), it gives you a breakdown of each advertiser for that site, for the selected time frame.

Hope this helps anyone that wasn't aware of this...

i know website performance report.

but performance reports for active publisher (previously in advertiser detail) is very useful.

i use the report for identify if i have forgot to upload their link to my site too.
    (manual approval merchants)

Zero click for one month or a quarter means i forgot to post their links

I miss this feature so much.
    Very helpful really.

http://8n.nu/

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    But then, if you click on the site name (In Blue Font), it gives you a breakdown of each advertiser for that site, for the selected time frame.

That gets too unwieldy when dealing with a lot of sites, each site having lots of merchants on it.

I'm hoping for the speedy return of the old functionality where things could be broken down by advertiser!

-I've been a king, and I've been a pauper, and everything there is in between ~T.G. Sheppard. NOT Frank Sinatra!

I really hope CJ restores some of the old functionality from previous Account Manager versions. I seem to be constantly clicking back and forth to get what I need now.

And I still get mad everytime something is identified as "Product Catalog 1"!
    TOTALLY USELESS!!
    COMPLETE WASTE OF BANDWIDTH!!!

Andy

MERCHANTS! Ask yourselves: "What's in my affiliate program that makes it worthwhile to publishers?" Hint: if you have one day cookies, or if the cookie is deleted after the first sale, or if you reverse legitimate transactions, you have nothing to offer.

Thanks for info and good comments.
    So, a very useful tool has gone.

This tool is obviously very useful to measure the achievement of our effort to promote merchant. A lot of benefits we can get from this tool. At end I use it to decide whether a merchant ought to get a better promotion or only ought to be a complement on my sites.

Sometimes we received mail from merchants terminating relationship due to lack of traffics sent to them. We knew it and admitted. Next???

Maybe someone can give a comprehensive writing about the benefit of this tool. Who knows CJ would consider putting it again in merchant detail. Anyway, it is publisher historical data and already in CJ database.

IRS

Hazydavy, thank you -- I was looking for that breakdown of advertisers and couldn't find it. Your post was very helpful.

Fairla, as Leader said, that is good enough if we have only one site and not straight at the time when we are evaluating a certain merchant.

IRS

For the record:

I am 100% behind the petition to put this info back on the advertiser detail page where it was before. All this additional clicking around we have to do with the new 6.0 is time (read: money)consuming and frustrating.

Since the CJ "upgrade", I have spent most of my time researching and joing merchant programs outside of CJ because the "6.0 stepback" signaled to me they were moving in a direction that is not in "agreeance" with my needs.

I sent CJ emails voicing these concerns and requesting they bring back this as well as other tools I recently used that aren't there anymore. And I recommend that, if you haven't already, you send CJ voicing your concerns as well. If enough of us take action, maybe CJ will listen and bring back some of these tools.

If not - screw 'em.

"Blind faith in your leaders will get you killed." (Not a war protest)

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread