Boarder Rivers NSW
    I've just about had a gutfull of declined applications to join US merchant affiliate programs. It's like getting an F- on your school report when your list of declined is greater than your joined list.

As if it's not bad enough for us Aussies to cop the added expense of processing overseas commission cheques [you yanks can't spell either] we have to deal with closed minded, for want of a better word, foolish merchants, who don't seem to know that there are more than 300 million customers on this planet

Case[s] in point ... The current global worm/trojan onslaught ... a great tool to actively promote Free online virus scans leading to product sales. I applied to five merchants using either RegNow, CJ or CG and every one declined for logistics.

I will never understand that, while a product is downloadable and almost every country accepts Credit Card payment, some merchants remain so block-headed.

There's a big world out there guys and if you can't see the potential someone is giving you the wrong advice.

You drongoes, and you know who you are, pull your fingers out or are you 14 year olds working out of a drugstores' dunny doing it for a laff [some Aussies can't spell either ]

Fair dinkum tho ... most you blokes know what I am talking about and it is soooooo bloody frustrating

Still trying to...........

You are in, or you are out ... choose!
    You get no argument from me Ecash. I even had one merchant deny me for an international product on an international site, referring me to the local Aussie distributor. Hullo?!

[url=][b]dWoz[/b][/url] - serious webmaster tools & resources.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread